The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Virginia tech Alumni and a 9ers fan, that Maroon is perfect for a jersey even a shirt. ..
I'd get them without aces but im certainly not going to break my neck for em.

Balled in mine yesterday for the second time, The Fast Soles Feel more broken in but man did i get a pretty bad blister on my foot

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

If the Aces didn't have the logo I think a lot of people would pass on them.

most definitely
No doubt about that. It's a straight TB cw type shoe without the logo. Then again most of the aces have been like that tho. It's still solid color blocking imo.

Does anyone who normally wears a size 13 know if a size 14 would work for just casual wear?

Originally Posted by WVU

Does anyone who normally wears a size 13 know if a size 14 would work for just casual wear?
Absolutely, I'am size 13. I need to go 1 size up for Kobe 7s regardless if its for casual wear or for balling.

Note: I have a wide feet 

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by WVU

Absolutely, I'am size 13. I need to go 1 size up for Kobe 7s regardless if its for casual wear or for balling.

Note: I have a wide feet 
Thanks! I know this is a Kobe VII forum but I was specifically wondering about 13's vs. 14's for some Kobe V's. Any experience with those?

I'll take a pair of Aces. They look like TBs. But nice nonetheless. I hope they come with an extra set of maroon laces.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Forgot who posted Dukes with blue elite socks, damn you! I'm a sucker for blue/black shoes and that combination looked ridiculous, had to cop. My new indoor shoes, hopefully they break in soon.

[kobe voice] You're welcome [/voice]
smile.gif

These doesn't seem to be much hype on the wolves. People think I can just walk into niketown and grab one without no hurry?

This might be a stupid question. The lower merion are the aces right?
And so far no release on the YOTD? Saturday 3/17 just Aces and wolfs?

ace's are horrid, seriously nike needs to get new people on the team that decides CW's, the lebrons/KDs are getting TREATED while the the majority of the kobes are terrible.

Aces are a let down, was hoping for a different shade of burgundy on the underlay in the upper to give it some contrast.  Too plain
eyes.gif

Hello wolfs.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Aces are a let down, was hoping for a different shade of burgundy on the underlay in the upper to give it some contrast.  Too plain
eyes.gif

Hello wolfs.
Agreed, a darker underlay would've made a world of difference. Or switch it up with a grey upper & burgundy/maroon underlay. If I see them at HOH & can use the bday coupon, I'll buy...but otherwise pass (or wait for outlets like the vi aces)

-Pete

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

This might be a stupid question. The lower merion are the aces right?
And so far no release on the YOTD? Saturday 3/17 just Aces and wolfs?
Question bump. Info would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom