The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Theres no way you can go a full sz down in these and be comfortable on any level.

Damn......  I really REALLY want the ASGs.   My shoes are all different sizes....  I got size 12 and 13s in Jordan 11's.   Wear a size 11.5 in  Jordan Independence Day 5s......  a 12 in Cardinal 7s........ 11.5 in Gucci kicks...... and a size 13 in Griffeys.... 
W_T_F!!!???   

Regardless of the shoes, what's your true size as measured by those foot measuring device?  

The Sharks have really grown on me.... if I can find em for a good price, may have to scoop up a pair..
anybody seen any good deals on em? appreciate it in advance

The Sharks have really grown on me.... if I can find em for a good price, may have to scoop up a pair..

sharks+25 off footlocker coupon = good deal

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

not valid online.. My FTL only has the Concords/Del Sols/Dukes.. i might have to take advantage of that deal next time im in Orlando..
Was there during All Star Weekend where I saw them at the Florida Mall.. didnt grab em then.. smh...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Where can I find this coupon?

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Theres no way you can go a full sz down in these and be comfortable on any level.

Damn......  I really REALLY want the ASGs.   My shoes are all different sizes....  I got size 12 and 13s in Jordan 11's.   Wear a size 11.5 in  Jordan Independence Day 5s......  a 12 in Cardinal 7s........ 11.5 in Gucci kicks...... and a size 13 in Griffeys.... 
W_T_F!!!???   
No bueno man....lowest you can size down on Kobe's in 0.5 which i did for my xmas day pair

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Today was another good day for Sunday basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

Lol @ the title "Kobe Game Winner".
roll.gif
 Andrew Bynum made the last shot of the game.

The game winner is the one who gets the go ahead shot.  I know that's hard for the lebron fans to understand
laugh.gif

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....s-watch-the-game-to-see-he-is-clutch/related/    

Today was another good day for Sunday basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

roll.gif

The game winner is the one who gets the go ahead shot.  I know that's hard for the lebron fans to understand
laugh.gif

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....s-watch-the-game-to-see-he-is-clutch/related/    
Oh. So if someone hits a shot to take the lead in the 1st quarter, as long as the keep the lead for the rest of the game, that's the game winning shot? Great to know.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Think I will pass on these Aces and grab the Wolf, then continue my search for VI Aces.

Am I the only one who finds the wolfs to be very generic?
I personally really like the black and mint PDF, but the other PDF CWs are really terrible. I think they kinda F'd up on the home "elites"

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

I find it surprising that only 4 pairs of Cloaks have been dropped off at Flight Club since they came out. Were all the resellers too focuses on the AS releases.

I prime example of why resellers aren't the root of all evil. People stay crying tho when they can't get their pair.

I don't mind resellers at all.  If shoes come out in my area, I still get them for retail with no problems.  If shoes don't release in my area, I can cop from a reseller.  I'd rather pay extra than not get something I want.  Luckily I got the cloaks on ndc, because for some reason FC is not an option for these.
If it weren't for resellers, your chances of getting them for retail would be much higher.

so whats the final word on the YOTD's?

are they releasing on the 17th and if not whats the new date?

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Cloaks hands down best c/w and I cant get a pair at reasonable price SMH!

1. Cloaks
2. Sharks
3. ASGs

Pass on everything else thus far.
People super slept on the Cloaks. Prices are now 
eek.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Oh. So if someone hits a shot to take the lead in the 1st quarter, as long as the keep the lead for the rest of the game, that's the game winning shot? Great to know.
laugh.gif

The last posession that takes the lead before the end of regulation is known as the game winner.  The article is right in front of you so what's not to understand?  Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom