The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

saw the dukes in person yesterday, they look great
pimp.gif

Cloaks hands down best c/w and I cant get a pair at reasonable price SMH!

1. Cloaks
2. Sharks
3. ASGs

Pass on everything else thus far.

I believe the pairs Footage has up for the Kobe VII's are all consignment, so the owner is not the one who offers those crazy *!@ prices. It's the people that want their shoes sold who tell him how much to sell them for smh.

The Aces are a let down. Too plain, they could of at least done a two color upper like the Dukes and also gone with a Translucent sole same color as the V's. These would of set these off perfectly.

I'm tired of all these solid color soles on the VI's and VII's. Leave that for the TB's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I believe the pairs Footage has up for the Kobe VII's are all consignment, so the owner is not the one who offers those crazy *!@ prices. It's the people that want their shoes sold who tell him how much to sell them for smh.

The Aces are a let down. Too plain, they could of at least done a two color upper like the Dukes and also gone with a Translucent sole same color as the V's. These would of set these off perfectly.

I'm tired of all these solid color soles on the VI's and VII's. Leave that for the TB's.

no footage is not consignment

Originally Posted by daantimpire

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

no footage is not consignment
What do you mean they're not consignment? Those VII's aren't consignment or the store offers no consignment?
I've been there many times and they offer consignment. But if you mean the VII's aren't on consignment than ouch. Crazy price.

so far ace VI > VII
was looking forward to em too, maybe they drop a home CW too like they did with the V

the purple play strong sleeve looks real nice in the homes that Kobe's wearing right now.

kobe switched the play strong into the homes, nice look i wonder if those are ID'd or if they just from the concords?

Originally Posted by jst628

the purple play strong sleeve looks real nice in the homes that Kobe's wearing right now.

The homes just don't do it for me...I don't know about white shoes....

^ROTD is Return of the Dragon. I think someone from Nike tweeted that was the correct name and not Year of the Dragon. Year makes more sense to me but either way......

I wore my ASGs to the Fair yesterday and my Sharks today. ASGs turned a lot of heads. They didn't glow as much as I hoped. It's not really a issue, but i was disappointed the print on the insole of the Sharks peeled off so easily. After one wear the print is completely gone on one shoe. It's like that on the Brons too. Oh well.

Am I the only one that cant really tell what color the PDFs are in pictures? Idonkno if they are white, a off white, or light mint green color

I saw people say that the Year of the Dragons are NOT coming out on Saturday?  Are they or are they not coming out?   And Im sorry, but what is ROTD?
And I got a question, I wear a size 13, but some guy wants to trade me some size 12 ASG...... Would they be too small for me for just casual wear?  I wouldnt be playing ball in them.

Man this is a bad #%+ forum..... Ive been a member for a while now, but never posted.... WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG!!???
And "Return of the Dragon" doesnt sound all that bad, its just that everyone I know now refers to them as YOTD. Oh well.....

Also, I wear a size 13, but someone wants to trade me some size 12 ASG Kobes...... Would those fit me too small?   I wont be playing ball in them at all, just chillin in them and wearing them casually....

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Theres no way you can go a full sz down in these and be comfortable on any level.

Damn......  I really REALLY want the ASGs.   My shoes are all different sizes....  I got size 12 and 13s in Jordan 11's.   Wear a size 11.5 in  Jordan Independence Day 5s......  a 12 in Cardinal 7s........ 11.5 in Gucci kicks...... and a size 13 in Griffeys.... 
W_T_F!!!???   

most people need to 0.5 up or full size up just to fit the VII's, even worse if you have wider feet.

Jordan's always fit bigger for me and I need to half size down.

Back
Top Bottom