The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

eek.gif
home elites will be copped.

Holding off on the Wolf for now. Going to try and check out the LMs in person, then I will make my decision.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Need to find a pair of Cloaks in 8.5......Where could i find??? [/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Does anyone know If you can use the Bday Coupon on the wolfs?

Shouldn't be a problem.  I used mine on the Sharks on release weekend (in store).

Finally, an easy cop with the Wolf's on NDC. Was getting real 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 from all the funny business going on with the recent releases online. Granted this was just a GR that we didn't have to worry about hypebeasts but still refreshing to see that order confirmation. 

The MarqueeSole up close pics makes them look better. I'm on the fence. Too similar to BHM VI with the updated scales. Leaning towards a pair of iD instead.

So, next month is the release of the Elites right?

Home CW starting to grow on me. Would the Elite series be in limited quantities? QS?

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Are they YOTD's really dropping tomorrow? Will Nike.com have em? Eastbay definitely won't, right?

I dnt like how this release is looking smh

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Are they YOTD's really dropping tomorrow? Will Nike.com have em? Eastbay definitely won't, right?

I dnt like how this release is looking smh
I'm not sure if their info is 100% correct but sneakernews.com said the YOTD  will not be releasing to the US and their usually on point with their info.

I thought YOTD was releasing in Europe ONLY...for now...

I have same question with earvinkobe24...are the elites QS or limited release? If I fail on the Playoff 12s I'm probably going to be salty and pull the trigger on the Kobe Home elites or might be double salty...

Back
Top Bottom