The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

If yall want the yotd they have a few sizes on kix-files, rmk, and kicks-crew. The prices are crap tho.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Zyzz

these look so cheap and ugly.

These really are just hideous to me.
41bCnpYmuRL._AA300_.jpg

^ He doesn't think SO!

color just seem childish. I would understand grade schoolers wanting these though.

I'm cool with the Dukes. They are not bad and not great but Dukes are more balanced. Here comes the OD of cws, not in a good way
sick.gif

what are the (White/Concord-Del Sol-Pure Platinum) color thats droppin later this month???.....has any pics been posted yet??....thanks 

^Everything is up to date on the first page. Peep it next time!

Nike Zoom Kobe VII "Lakers Home"
White/Concord-Del Sol-Pure Platinum
488371-101
March 31, 2012
$140

Got my Galaxies today ! Want to rock em but the weather doesn't look good today here in LA. They also run a little snugged but oh well
pimp.gif

Yeah, there was a kid wearing them. Great game btw.

I'm excited to see LMs in person tomorrow, then I will decide on them or the Aces.

Man I hope all these New Colorways poppin up will get scrapped asap! Why Does nike have to go OD and release suck colors? Im good for a while. Only 2 I will get are the Black Elites and These Wolfs. Then back on the hunt for my Kobe 6s.

PDFs are bound for the outlets unless they put the limited tag on them and then we all know what is going to happen -___-

Starting to think the LMs won't be too hard to pick up. Foot Locker has them online, NDC, lots of places getting them.

so they yotds drop overseas tonight... should we expect them here in a month or so or waht? i still dont understand why the hell asia always gets restocks and the shoes early when the players shoes are americans, they play in america, represent america, yet we get seconds?

I find the Kobe 7's ALOT more attractive with the scales on the elite 7's like they did for the 6's than that crap on the regular version in stores now.
I would probably actually own a few pair of 7's if they released like this..

Now way I will pay 200 though, no way jose.

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-Elite1.jpeg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom