The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I asked Nikestore twitter & they said no as well for the YOTD. Confirmed that with both HOH's in my area (Cherry Hill, NJ & King of Prussia, PA), they do not have them. Rumors persist that sneaker boutiques like UBIQ have them tho...

That being said...funds are tight so I'll go for the Aces in person on Saturday. Wolfs will be had soon enough, love that its a GR.

-Pete

This release is crazy, i went to get wrist band for he foams and at the same time they had wrist bands for the Kobe and KD, i dont think NTNY will get the YOTD because the wrist band was for the lower merion Kobe.

20me12.jpg

Just scooped up the Wolfs. The orange has that high def pop to it in person. Love it! The camera pics really wash the color out. Keeping the white sole clean is ganna be a pain. 

Originally Posted by NycPosite

I thought the yotd dropped tomorrow?

HOH CHI (riverside location) will not repeat, WILL NOT GET THE YOTD 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

aghhhhhhhh these are the ones i wanted till elites drop next month oh well guess gotta wait n see if Nike actually makes a stateside release

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by jordan r

I know!
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Why do people think an NBA player wearing a particular shoe will increase its value?

jus like when rappers where a particular clothing.. 
same thing..
I doubt Diddy will increase the resale price of his clothing line, but it will bring about some publicity for them.

confirmed with NDC, and YOTD won't be released....on the other hand, some of my friends told me YOTD are already on the discounted sales rack in some asian countries, and nobody wants these there.

I'm just confused with Nike's strategy, why do you release these exclusive cw in some places that won't sell instead of here with the high demands...smdh

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yes Aces are releasing on NDC.

My question is will Eastbay be getting them
nerd.gif
Most likely not but figured I'd ask any ways.
Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Are they YOTD's really dropping tomorrow? Will Nike.com have em? Eastbay definitely won't, right?
We do not have any information on either of these shoes yet.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Dang, wristbands for every release, glad I don't have to mess with that.
It wasn't bad. Most people wanted just the Foams. It was pretty easy to get both KD and LM Kobes.

no doubt, they couldn't get the color blocking right. The design of the midsole doesn't look good with everything one color.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

AM I the only one who cant get myself to like the YOTD or the PDFs? I mean like Im trying but they will be an easy pass

Right with ya.  Neither one appeal to me at all.  I wouldnt even buy them on sale.  Would rather put the money towards a pair Id actually like.

No go on the YOTD
indifferent.gif
Nike with the buffonery. Guess I'll just save my money for the Home Elites next month. Not about to sped $300+ on ebay to get the YOTD.

I just made my rounds, no one is going to have the Kobe YOTD Saturday in my area. I really wanted these but looks like I will be forced to pass oh well, maybe I will use my Discount at the HoH and get the BHM Kobe's or something. I am feelin those Wolfs though, if they sit they will be copped... On a side note, are they making the PDF in kids sizes? My son would be all over those.

Back
Top Bottom