The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what shoe was kobe wearing tonight? anyone have pics? i tried to freeze frame but couldnt get a good pic of it

pdf lakers

i

The shoes look dope on the tv..

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

kobe seems like a cool guy in person to his fans.. is this the general consensus of him? if so thats a lot of respect to him.

some stars i heard are complete D!CKS! aka shaq, MJ.

Well, he throws his shoes to the crowd after their all star game here in the Philippines. 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Kobe can pull of the PDFs but they aren't for me.

Kobe can pull them off because hes wearing a jersey that shoes were made for...so yea it matches well... can u imagine trying to pull these off in street clothes??? absolutely not.. (well me imo since im not a purple and yellow clothes fan)

and Sharks are a great colorway.  Like people have said if they were QS and not GR this would be a whole different conversation.
top 3 imo
1. Sharks/Cloaks ( i can't decide)
3. Galaxy

nah. If they were limited, I would still pass on the sharks.

they're not that good in person like in the pics. The upper

is milky and the colors are just off. Plus it accentuates the

poor quality on the midsole, check out the white part. Unlike

the Cloaks which flatters the shoe and makes it look like

a million bucks.

If Kobe pull a Ty Lawson (who don't match) and wear a pair of Sharks on court, everyone will go bananas...Sharks are clean as hell with jeans, shorts and plain white T.

^
I don't see how that would help.
the Laker PDFs still look ugly to me.

I'm a pure non-hype sneakerhead. Almost everything I have
are GRs.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

sharks are severly underrated

THIS. People underrate them just due to the fact that they're a GR and still easy to cop.
This is true. I am waiting for them to go on sale before I cop. 

140% agree with this one. Sharks are my favorite colorway behind the ASGs.

Will get an extra pair for customization when it goes on Sale. Some white splatter in the midsole would be great I think.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

If Kobe pull a Ty Lawson (who don't match) and wear a pair of Sharks on court, everyone will go bananas...Sharks are clean as hell with jeans, shorts and plain white T.
So true. Are there any pics floating out there that show Kobe rocking them?

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Kobe can pull of the PDFs but they aren't for me.

Kobe can pull them off because hes wearing a jersey that shoes were made for...so yea it matches well... can u imagine trying to pull these off in street clothes??? absolutely not.. (well me imo since im not a purple and yellow clothes fan)

and Sharks are a great colorway.  Like people have said if they were QS and not GR this would be a whole different conversation.
top 3 imo
1. Sharks/Cloaks ( i can't decide)
3. Galaxy
Exactly. Purple and yellow is just an ugly combination.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^

I don't see how that would help.

the Laker PDFs still look ugly to me.

I'm a pure non-hype sneakerhead. Almost everything I have

are GRs.

Mint PDFs are str8 fugly...each to their own...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

^^They do for me. They really need a good CD colorway again.

thought i was the only one.. 
laugh.gif

and yes, yes they do! the cd 4's were fire, and probably won't be topped, but it would be nice to see something like it again.

i love my pair of sharks, plus a 91 price tag i couldnt say no
i truely hope the PDF are GR but i highly doubt it since it the week of a holiday
right now on my must have on my list b4 im done are PDF, YOTD, ASG

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

^^They do for me. They really need a good CD colorway again.

thought i was the only one.. 
laugh.gif

and yes, yes they do! the cd 4's were fire, and probably won't be topped, but it would be nice to see something like it again.

The sample V was on par with them but they released the crap pop instead. Carpe diem is hands down one of the best in the Kobe line and it was a gr which is even cooler.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

kobe seems like a cool guy in person to his fans.. is this the general consensus of him? if so thats a lot of respect to him.

some stars i heard are complete D!CKS! aka shaq, MJ.

he comes thru a couple local spots in philly/lower merion when he is in town. always shows love to everyone when he's here, when playing its a different story

dang jeans with shorts?  you're crazy for that one!  but hell yeah, sharks are siiiiiiiiick

Originally Posted by tonjappr

dang jeans with shorts?  you're crazy for that one!  but hell yeah, sharks are siiiiiiiiick

laugh.gif

aces to me are the best casually worn vii, closely followed by the wolfs.  surprised aces are still sitting on ndc in a bunch of sizes.  gotta admit I underestimated em before putting them on  

Originally Posted by tonjappr

lol...I'm not crazy..jeans OR shorts with a plain white T. better? lol

Back
Top Bottom