The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Should have at least swapped the colors (blue w/ yellow specks & yellow w/ blue specks) or added another color from their new kits. Just seems like a waste of laces that will inevitably stay in that plastic bag....

great shoe. i only own the cloaks. IMO, sadly, the cloaks and galaxy are the only must have colorways
im still hunting for the Cloaks and Galaxy,,,NO LUCK so far!!!
nthat.gif

The mint Barcelonas are beautiful. Would have been better if they added a bit more navy like the actual kits they wear. Still need the VIs though.

whoever's getting the Kobes win this trade. LEBron chinas hit outlets and I've seen pairs being sold below
retail. and you all know how the YOTDs went about its business.

when did the lebron china's hit the outlets? Also, where'd you see them go for below retail?

Mint Barcelonas are :pimp: !!! Most GR Kobe VIIs are sitting in my area, might cop a few when the prices drop. Missed out on the Wolfs when they went on sale. Still need Xmas Cheetahs, WTK, Wolfs, and YOTD. Mint Barcelonas would be nice too, lol.

I want to find out where you guys that are posting that this year's Barca c/w's are inspired by retro Barcelona kits are getting their info from originally?

Also, the guy that posted a few pages back saying these are the same numbers as last year's i.e. 250 for the Mint Candy's and 500 for the Lemon Twists.

Are people just making these things up or do you have legitimate sources for your info?

S/O to KB24.com...got my WTKs on Friday (finally) but he threw in a Free t-shirt :pimp: :pimp:

still on the hunt for WTKs in my size now

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

when did the lebron china's hit the outlets? Also, where'd you see them go for below retail?

a while back homie.

I want to find out where you guys that are posting that this year's Barca c/w's are inspired by retro Barcelona kits are getting their info from originally?
Also, the guy that posted a few pages back saying these are the same numbers as last year's i.e. 250 for the Mint Candy's and 500 for the Lemon Twists.
Are people just making these things up or do you have legitimate sources for your info?

saw the info on the numbers on Twitter. source looked legit to me. I honestly forgot what exactly. But I do
try to verify information before I hold on to it, like check other posted info etc. don't take my word for it though.
Google magic it...

http://tinyurl.com/br2uqo9
"The Kobe VII FC Barcelona Pack features two different colorways modeled after past Barca team kits. "

Back
Top Bottom