The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

The same rumor was started last year on the Barcas and never happened. What's your source on the rumor? I have 3 prs. heading my way, one of each cw for me and one for a good friend. It will complete the Barca pack for last two years.

If the lebron chinas hit an outlet it was probably a single pair and a return from someone who just needed their money back quick

If barcas release here, not getting my hopes up at all, but I'd try my hardest to get the mints

Man this sucks FCB is my favourite club.

I struck out last time w the mangos and i wanted the mints.

Nike why do u hate us????????

Anyone know where I can buy the Attack Fast insert for the del sols? The pair I bought only come with the attack strong. 

http://www.solereapers.com/2012/07/nike-kobe-7-system-fc-barcelona-pack.html#more

I want to find out where you guys that are posting that this year's Barca c/w's are inspired by retro Barcelona kits are getting their info from originally?
Also, the guy that posted a few pages back saying these are the same numbers as last year's i.e. 250 for the Mint Candy's and 500 for the Lemon Twists.
Are people just making these things up or do you have legitimate sources for your info?

Anyone know where I can buy the Attack Fast insert for the del sols? The pair I bought only come with the attack strong. 
Only place I've been able to find inserts is NDC and you have to customize them, so they come with a price tag of $60 and a 4 week delivery time.. But hey, at least you know they're legit... 

oh...

Kobe-Bryant-in-Manchester-SPL.jpeg

guess mamba like, i'm tired of them **** 's

Only place I've been able to find inserts is NDC and you have to customize them, so they come with a price tag of $60 and a 4 week delivery time.. But hey, at least you know they're legit... 

Anyone copping the Fireberrys on Sat? 

These are a must for me.

Also, I lost my NT account.  Anyway to get my old account back???

Back
Top Bottom