The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I'd venture to say it's a slim to none chance the Barcs are released here in the US.. and slim just ate a box of Krispy Kreme.. 

Trying to get some Invisible Cloak Kobes. Do you think I'll be able to get someone to trade for Cement IVs?

af1 1982 check your PM

I would believe some shoes are just sitting in some areas, where hype isn't as big for shoes or cities/states/countries where they're not sitting out camping for shoes...
I feel like this whole camping thing didnt start until a year and half ago with the whole Jordan XI concords, I mean maybe people we're doing it before hand but it got worse after that.

i took two pairs out tonight for a photo shoot

dsc00193wj.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-25

dsc00192lp.jpg

dsc00195om.jpg

dsc00209qch.jpg

dsc00200m.jpg

dsc00233ms.jpg

can i get a thumbs up on this??????

yes you can! The only thing missing is some Packers gear but I'm sure that's coming soon. So glad to have my account back.
Mint Barcas shipped yesterday, blue/yellows shipping tomorrow. Life is good.....................

yes you can! The only thing missing is some Packers gear but I'm sure that's coming soon. So glad to have my account back.
Mint Barcas shipped yesterday, blue/yellows shipping tomorrow. Life is good.....................

yeah hey i forgot about that...

maybe I'll get a little training camp gear going for ya

^nice pictures....one thing i dont like is how the WTK is all clear sole. that can be disasterous a few years from now (yellowing)

eh... let them get yellow. its not like its a jordan space jam where the shoe was once black white clear, then black white piss yellow lol. these kobes have soo many colors on them i dont think it will matter if they yellow out...

Fireberries will be alright once they hit the outlets

Not feeling this years Barcas. but could just still be salty from missing out on last years. Still require a pair of the mangoes.....

When do the 7.5s start dropping and do we have decent colourway pics yet?

Back
Top Bottom