The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

You could still find them if you don't wait until they go for around $60 :lol:

They cool but easy to get dirty. Had to scrub off some dirt after wearing them.

the reason i dont wanna spend money on them because i wasnt please with the quality or performance but i love the way they look. unless i find some VII's for dirt cheap i think im done with them/

very disappointing performance wise.

I need a way to sell my invibisle cloaks prefer trade though I need a smaller size but I can't post on the nt market anywhere else to post it?

My foot probably like Kobe's foot shape because they feel great to me. Not as responsive like the VI but they perform well for me. No pain or anything. Gonna wear them to the gym tonight.

Again, one of the dumbest and most illogical arguments that pops up on this site.

So, say someone didn't like the shoe when the pics first dropped. Does that mean they only hate them because they missed out? 

Are we not allowed to dislike a shoe? 99.9% of the cats that picked them up did so because of the hype and the limited tag (the .1% is flipnotize and edwin). 

If you go way back to the old Niketalk...I was one of the people that said the WTK are amazing every since pics leaked out on that magazine....i wore my WTK the second i got them and I think they are by far the best VII colorway....i have the cloaks too but haven't wore them yet

WTKs aren't even better than the sharks or wolf greys.
and its crazy because you can find the sharks and the wolf greys for discounted prices.  I like the WTKs but the only reason why there going for so much is because they were limited. 

Last edited:
My foot probably like Kobe's foot shape because they feel great to me. Not as responsive like the VI but they perform well for me. No pain or anything. Gonna wear them to the gym tonight.

+1. I loved the VI but the VIIs feel more stable for me. I love them, especially the PlayFast after they are fully broken in.

no they fit great to the foot and all but they didnt wow me on the court, a little heavier feeling as well.

i hate the look of the VI's but once those were broken in they were nice.

but by far the best Kobe sig or Nike shoe period is the Kobe V's. those are the greatest for basketball :x :x :x :x

Hey DAR check ur PM.

Last weekend I played Ball in my 6s outside (it was hot as hell here in Korea) but my feet were burning up in the 6s. switched to my 7s, and it was slightly better and felt better ballin. Maybe my 6s. are a bit big.. but the 7s were perfect no slippage. all my 7s are broken in now except ASGs the rest I've played in or used a lot and love em.

7s do get dirty rather easily. the midsole seems to lack a protective coat or something.
Plus the paint gets rubbed off like make up. The white midsole lacks some kind of
coating that's why they discolor and get dirty even while DS.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i cant find lower merion VII here in chicago, anyone got a spot where they are collecting dust on shelves???

Air-Knight pics
Zoom_Kobe_7_VII__50215964db516.jpg

Kobe Leo 04.jpg

Kobe Leo 06.jpg

Kobe Leo 03.jpg

Kobe Leo 02.jpg

Kobe Leo 07.jpg

:x at the price they're asking for and they're not even supremes.

Back
Top Bottom