The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

liking them more with those pics... but at this point, 7s aren't my priority. will def snag them in the future.

Never had a problem with the Cheetahs besides the grey sole. The upper looks fantastic though. I was hoping they would of made at least another colorway using it or put it on ID.

They remind me of Del Sol Kobe IV's in those pictures.

Okay so I just saw a youtube video, and the person says that 10 pairs of the Barcelona Kobes came in like an OG Jordan/Nike box. Is that true lol? It seemed weird, but Im gonna ask you guys cause I have no clue. It was the yellows too.

These Cheetahs are some shoes were If even tried these on...I want someone to slap my *****, cuz those are the true definition of hideous!!! The WTK blow these out the water anyday

Last edited:
i cant belive people are denying my offers of 300 for 10.5 or 11 in WTK redic.

Keep trying different sellers man....Everyone seems to be trying for $350-$450 which is crazy to me! I have even seen used pairs end at $300-$330. Unfortunately hype drives the prices, wish they were not limited so fans could grab some. Took me a while but I finally found someone to break

Keep trying different sellers man....Everyone seems to be trying for $350-$450 which is crazy to me! I have even seen used pairs end at $300-$330. Unfortunately hype drives the prices, wish they were not limited so fans could grab some. Took

me a while but I finally found someoe to break

Def. Ridiculous..im still hoping to find someone willing to trade cloaks for wtk

cheetahs are ugly
sick.gif
This. Easy pass for me on the cheetahs. The entire VII line has been disappointing to me, colorway wise. Besides a couple of good colorways, I haven't been too impressive. I'll probably still cop a general release pair to use a hoop shoe like i've done with the IV's, V's, and VI's. The only Kobe line I really OD on were the V. I wish I got into Kobe's when the IV's drop because there were some hot colorways in that model too. The performance and colorways for the V's in my opinion were just heads and shoulders above everything else that's been put out since. I still have 12 pairs deadstock in my closet. 
laugh.gif

Pics of anyone's Elites pair after balling? I want to see the gold rubbing off before I buy a pair to ball in.
I played ball with my friend that has the Elites aways. Not looking good. This was only his third or fourth wear in them. About 10-15% of the gold swoosh has rubbed off. I mean shoes are meant to be played in so I guess it's going to happen. 

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pics of anyone's Elites pair after balling? I want to see the gold rubbing off before I buy a pair to ball in.

I played ball with my friend that has the Elites aways. Not looking good. This was only his third or fourth wear in them. About 10-15% of the gold swoosh has rubbed off. I mean shoes are meant to be played in so I guess it's going to happen. 

i am 10000% glad i did NOT buy them. my kicks get abused when i play. probably by the end of my first wear the gold would have been completely gone. dead serious :lol:

got a guy who is wanting to trade me Kobe 7 YOTD for lebron swingmans good deal? Help me out guys

Last edited:
got a guy who is wanting to trade me Kobe 7 YOTD for lebron swingmans good deal? Help me out guys

Considering the YOTD didn't even release in the states and that the swing mans probably can be found in certain locales still if you try hard enough, I'd definitely pull the trigger on this trade.

no brainer, i will do it without hesitation :smokin i mean you're the guy who get the kobe YOTD right?

Considering the YOTD didn't even release in the states and that the swing mans probably can be found in certain locales still if you try hard enough, I'd definitely pull the trigger on this trade.

Yea im the one getting the Kobes... here are some pics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330775773435&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Last edited:
There are a few sellers already trying to get $300+ on eBay for the Cheetahs, are they going to be that hard to get?  I wanted to get my wife a pair...

Just ordered Home Elites from NDC. Hopefully they come this weekend so I can break them out

You couldn't retun the Away Elites to footlocker? I was thinking about returning mine to a Nike Outlet & getting a gift card to order the Home Elites off of NDC.

-Pete

i wonder why kobe doesnt wear his elites on the court. i mean, he got 2 colorways and that was it and hes still using the regualar version in the olympics. weird.

Back
Top Bottom