The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

no brainer, i will do it without hesitation :smokin i mean you're the guy who get the kobe YOTD right?

Considering the YOTD didn't even release in the states and that the swing mans probably can be found in certain locales still if you try hard enough, I'd definitely pull the trigger on this trade.

Yea im the one getting the Kobes... here are some pics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330775773435&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
Those are fakes.

Hope you didn't deal yet.

i wonder why kobe doesnt wear his elites on the court. i mean, he got 2 colorways and that was it and hes still using the regualar version in the olympics. weird.
He wore PE elites during the playoffs.

Nike didn't want either of them wearing the released elites until the finals.

i wonder why kobe doesnt wear his elites on the court. i mean, he got 2 colorways and that was it and hes still using the regualar version in the olympics. weird.
He wore PE elites during the playoffs.

Nike didn't want either of them wearing the released elites until the finals.

yea i forgot about the PEs... but hes still wearing the reg 7s at this point. bron moved to the elites and never went back. they havent released any new reg bron 9s either. we have at least 2 more reg kobe colors dropping and 0 elites.

yea i forgot about the PEs... but hes still wearing the reg 7s at this point. bron moved to the elites and never went back. they havent released any new reg bron 9s either. we have at least 2 more reg kobe colors dropping and 0 elites.
prepare for the MVP and finals elite pack. MVP just regular lebron 9

prepare for the MVP and finals elite pack. MVP just regular lebron 9

yea yea yea... guess you guys arent getting what im saying. i know about the mvp pack.

Regular USA sells far better than an Elite USA. :wink:

Make the Gold Medal an Elite and slap a limited tag and they will sell out though. :smh:

Last edited:
Regular USA sells far better than an Elite USA. :wink:

Make the Gold Medal an Elite and slap a limited tag and they will sell out though. :smh:

im saying, elites were supposed to be so much better tech wise than the reg versions. hence the higher price tag... him not wearing them now could mean its an admission that its not much better at all.

im saying, elites were supposed to be so much better tech wise than the reg versions. hence the higher price tag... him not wearing them now could mean its an admission that its not much better at all.t
i get where u going with this, bu the kobe are collecting dust till this day as opposed to the lebron elites and those were 50 more then kobes

i guess nike seen the sales and werent impressed and decided to stick with the OG VII

this is just what i came up with

i get where u going with this, bu the kobe are collecting dust till this day as opposed to the lebron elites and those were 50 more then kobes
i guess nike seen the sales and werent impressed and decided to stick with the OG VII
this is just what i came up with

i really wanted the Kobes elites more than I wanted the Lebron so I'm just waiting for them to drop

i really wanted the Kobes elites more than I wanted the Lebron so I'm just waiting for them to drop
i copped my aways from JJ for about 140 i love, tho i think i shouldve went a .5 size up

they are a bit more snug compared to the regular VIIs but no worries a few times walking in them and thin socks will do the trick

Bottom line, they aren't much better than the regular version. Carbon fiber and full length zoom air are nice upgrades but not worth the $60 increase imo. They didn't change the look from the regular version except the scales which i didn't like. The Lebron Elites at least looked different.

Last edited:
Okay so I just saw a youtube video, and the person says that 10 pairs of the Barcelona Kobes came in like an OG Jordan/Nike box. Is that true lol? It seemed weird, but Im gonna ask you guys cause I have no clue. It was the yellows too.

Sounds fishy to me... just ebay search "kobe barcelona" - all the seller pics there are the shoes with Kobe VII boxes.

That's a shame that the gold on the swoosh rubs off on the elite. I also would like to see anybody's pictures of that happening. I am glad I waited for a drop in price, but now I'm not so sure. I know that when balling your shoes get messed over time, but it seems like the gold is rubbing off faster than it should.

im saying, elites were supposed to be so much better tech wise than the reg versions. hence the higher price tag... him not wearing them now could mean its an admission that its not much better at all.

I was wondering the same thing. Some other things about the Elites and Supremes didn't add up. For instance, why sell a supreme VII with a high and low insert, but then make the elite a low insert only? For me, it seemed as if they were slyly/quietly admitting the high cuff was useless.

I understand that the insoles are different with different airbag set ups, but then why make the ankle cuff at all when you can make a play strong insole with a low tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom