The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

love red bottom soles, want these but im not bout that madness

Just grabbed the Fireberry's to ball in.

Hope they perform well, im starting to like low cut sneakers as opposed to highs. I actually balled in free runs cause I forgot my hyperfuses (half court, games werent too intense), and I liked the freedom a low cut shoe gave me.

I sure wouldn't mind picking these up but we all know the chaos that Saturday will bring. Best of luck and here is to hoping the Buy/Sell won't be filled with these or other GMs at crazy prices.

Just grabbed the Fireberry's to ball in.

Hope they perform well, im starting to like low cut sneakers as opposed to highs. I actually balled in free runs cause I forgot my hyperfuses (half court, games werent too intense), and I liked the freedom a low cut shoe gave me.

I've been playing in my fireberries for a few weeks, really comfortable shoe, i think you'll like them.

how long should do these take to break in? feel stiff as hell. they make my feet tired
are you a skinny guy?
maybe if you are a heavy dude the break in is curved
im 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) 220 and the only break in was getting used to the feeling of the laces on my foot, the inner booty sleeve is really thin and when i tie my shoes it feels like theres nothing there

the elites dont feel the same, but they have more of a true break in period for me, and they are tighter than my normal VIIs

btw, does anyone know where i can find some supremes for >100? i tried them on in store and they feel different (even wearing the play fast midsole/insole comparison to my normal lakers home) i want them boys

how long should do these take to break in? feel stiff as hell. they make my feet tired
are you a skinny guy?
maybe if you are a heavy dude the break in is curved
im 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) 220 and the only break in was getting used to the feeling of the laces on my foot, the inner booty sleeve is really thin and when i tie my shoes it feels like theres nothing there

the elites dont feel the same, but they have more of a true break in period for me, and they are tighter than my normal VIIs

btw, does anyone know where i can find some supremes for >100? i tried them on in store and they feel different (even wearing the play fast midsole/insole comparison to my normal lakers home) i want them boys

im 6'0 and about 175 pounds

Is there anywhere to still get the Cheetah's for retail? Slept on 'em and now regretting it
frown.gif
Update if anyone is curious, just happened to stop into my local NikeTown and they had these in stock in most sizes. Don't know if they do phone orders, but they're there if anyone's interested
smokin.gif

10/06/12 Zoom Kobe VII System Black/Court Purple/Truquoise Blue $140 488371-005

What color is that????

Back
Top Bottom