The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

These shoes do take a minute to break in. And by minute I mean like balling in them everyday for about an hour or so each day for a week. Only then did I feel like I could just lace em up and ball in them comfortably. Will say, after that "hell week" as I like to call it, they feel amazing. I know I'm probably in the minority in this, but I'll take a fully broken in VII over the VI any day, just because the VI felt like it bottom'd out too quickly and wasn't as rigid/stable.

The only way I can describe the break-in period for the VII is "no pain, no gain" haha.
i wore my lakers home colorway to class as the break in period, by the time i got on the court, smooth sailin

now the elites is a totally different story, the full length zoom does not feel all to great and the upper feels more rigid, they honestly hurt my feet, havent hooped in them tho, dont plan on it, probably goin to take them back seeing as i only wanted these to hoop in

Don't even want the GM any more but I DM'd NTSF to see if this RSVP thing works for me at all. Haven't gotten anything from them since the RSVP started. :smh:

These shoes do take a minute to break in. And by minute I mean like balling in them everyday for about an hour or so each day for a week. Only then did I feel like I could just lace em up and ball in them comfortably. Will say, after that "hell week" as I like to call it, they feel amazing. I know I'm probably in the minority in this, but I'll take a fully broken in VII over the VI any day, just because the VI felt like it bottom'd out too quickly and wasn't as rigid/stable.

The only way I can describe the break-in period for the VII is "no pain, no gain" haha.
I tried my pair with the attack strong inserts and I thought my foot was gonna break :x
I figured it would take a min to break them in but after a few days I went with the attack fast inserts and haven't looked back

un-DS'ed these the other day...might not see the court, half size too big. But for $89 plus shipping, not complaining.

Will likely pass on GM's...maybe orange cheetah's in person, only for less than $100.

-Pete

have a feeling these will be Draft Day, but thats the same day as grey cheetahs???

are they rereleasing the cloaks again? that's the cloaks cw and style # 488371-005

edit: nvm, I rechecked the release calendar just now and they took it off.

Last edited:
un-DS'ed these the other day...might not see the court, half size too big. But for $89 plus shipping, not complaining.

Will likely pass on GM's...maybe orange cheetah's in person, only for less than $100.

-Pete
Where did you get them?

Back
Top Bottom