The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^thanks for ruining the "fun"
eyes.gif
i would have never found it good find. happy to secure these as i will likely miss out on x's and kds. now i can un-ds my usa viis

^thanks for ruining the "fun" :rolleyes

i know, but if i wanted these and had an opportunity to secure them early, i would really like for someone to provide the info.

just like the WTK's. by the time i saw the post, they were gone and i never had a chance on the Saturday they actually released.

Damn since so much time has passed these became the least desirable to me out of the 3 GM's after it WAS my most desirable one last month. The time killed my want for these, damn... :smh:

Last edited:
All good man i would've posted the link since there doesn't seem to be much interest in them judging by how slow this thread moves leading to the release but thought i'd have a little fun with it.

Good info, thanks guys. I checked the store right after thapointguys's post...still fsr as of 2 mins ago. I'm passing though, too similar to the USA's I already have.

-Pete

Damn since so much time has passed these became the least desirable to me out of the 3 GM's after it WAS the most desirable one last month. The time killed my want for these, damn... :smh:

exactly, insta-cop if it was last month

Last edited:
If Nike had released right after the Olympics, then want for all these shoes would've been crazy. But as some have mentioned, I don't feel like I need these anymore.

dang man the site says it has my size i go to check out and it says no... debating to grab another size for a size swap with someone but dont want to take away from anyone.

I feel horrible for getting a size i dont wear but praying for a size swap

Last edited:
dang man the site says it has my size i go to check out and it says no... debating to grab another size for a size swap with someone but dont want to take away from anyone.
I feel horrible for getting a size i dont wear but praying for a size swap
hought about waiting til afternoon to cop... glad i didnt... these went quick in most sizes

un-DS'ed these the other day...might not see the court, half size too big. But for $89 plus shipping, not complaining.

Will likely pass on GM's...maybe orange cheetah's in person, only for less than $100.
-Pete

Thats a good deal for $89!!! Just called and they are all sold out

well that stinks, says they are unavailable. i have a feeling that i am going to strikeout on the KDs and the LeBrons so it would have been nice to get a win with these. Guess not. :smh:

I was home but just hadn't checked this site yet, ima still try for my size on NDC
good luck bro, if these are the least sought after of the GMS... the Xs and KDs will be crazy tough, although that will make your life easier for these on NDC come tomorrow.... im still trying for the KDs tomorrow

good luck bro, if these are the least sought after of the GMS... the Xs and KDs will be crazy tough, although that will make your life easier for these on NDC come tomorrow.... im still trying for the KDs tomorrow

its 8 a.m. est 5 Pst tomm right
I wanna make sure im ready.
i'll try for kobes first for security and then KDs for craps and giggles

good luck. i don't see too many folks get more than one of the signatures off of NDC unless by some strange miracle these all last much longer than I expect or they have way more than they should on-line.

Yea im sort of in between, if i do great, something to wear with the USA jacket, if i dont, o well save 100+

boy oh boy, high off the vapors from my leisure walk in and disco cop of the jordan 2012s

i decide to hit up a competing retailer at my spot on the outskirts of the hood and what do i find

initially the sale sticker on the shelf said 129.99
but the register begged to differ

havent hooped in them yet, but these feel 10x better than the elites in my size, im kinda sick that i paid more for my regular lakers home VIIs doe

Back
Top Bottom