The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Already got the sharks but a good deal here.  Looking for them Wolfs but no 9.5
mean.gif

If anyone sees the black greys or the wolves in their local footlockers let me know, Im debating just getting the dukes for 69 plus bday coupon.

I'm also check The rack this week see whats there

A guy at my gym was wearing the blk/yellow cheetahs, and they were looking extra clean, passed now I want them :smh:

they arent on eastbay or NDC anymore, anyone know anywhere online that still has them??? thanks in advance.

I'm just waiting for my Grey Cheetahs to come in on Wednesday...I ain't seen em' in person yet, but I haven't been a fan of the Kobe's all year expect for the WTK, but once I saw the pic of those I was sold. Next on my list are the "Fireberrys" as soon as they go on sale on Eastbay w/ a 20% off code...lol

A guy at my gym was wearing the blk/yellow cheetahs, and they were looking extra clean, passed now I want them :smh:
they arent on eastbay or NDC anymore, anyone know anywhere online that still has them??? thanks in advance.

I would call around to your local footlockers to see who might have them in store. Some still have stock. You might be able to do a store transfer if you find a store that is not within driving distance that still has the black/yellow cheetahs,

Got he concord supreme for $50 from footlocker. It was on sale for $70, gave me $10 off because it was a little yellowed on the side then another $10 off for the bday coupon. Can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom