The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I know not a lot of you liked this colorway, well at least not retail but they are $84 on NDC clearance.
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-System-Mens-Basketball-Shoe-488371_404_A.jpg

if they had a coupon a long with ebates id freakin cop but $84 is too much with tax and shipping for a shoe i didnt care for.

Finally got a pair of the kobe VII's home elites wht/gold from the Nike outlet....going to wait till the kobe VII's away elites blk/gold price drops they are 150 at the Nike outlets right now.

Just wanna say a big thanks again to slickp42189. 
nthat.gif

Due to a shipping error I had to wait an extra week, but I was finally able to get my concords today.

Can't beat $67. Thanks again man!

And just a heads up everyone, Champs has the REAL gold medals for $119.

Last edited:
I know not a lot of you liked this colorway, well at least not retail but they are $84 on NDC clearance.
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-System-Mens-Basketball-Shoe-488371_404_A.jpg

I care about this colorway and this is the priceim looking for, but he was right with shipping and tax it damn near puts these right back 90+

Yeah you guys are right about that, that's why I don't deal with NDC with their clearance sales unless there is a promotional code or my order is over $100. I figured some of you have a code in your possession, what seems like a lot of ppl got this year.

there was a pair of white elites at the outlet this weekend for $89... only one pair, size 10, Johnson Creek Clearance Store for anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom