The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Freeze

so they have the kids jellyfish in stores already. saw them saturday. waaaay too much purple and pink. even for a kids shoe, unless they market it to girls

is the majority of the shoe navy blue or purple? i cant tell from pics...

DEFINITELY purple my man. different shades here n there. the shoe is just pink and purple.  no navy far as i could tell and remember.  had shorty w/ me an even she thought they were bunz

i didnt think to snap pics. but this was footlocker, so the one by you might have them too.

here go some shots that kinda convey the color scheme better

kobe-vii-jellyfish-602x451.jpg
kobe-vii-jellyfish-2.jpg
kobe-vii-jellyfish-4.jpg

6791597673_a4cc08337b_z.jpg

UnDS mine today for work, I don't play bball anymore (sucked anyway), but these are very comfortable my job requires me to stand and walk a lot and they felt great.

Need them sharks!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Bmore only got the black yellows so far. No cheetahs. No inlines. No black grey, etc. luckily they r at Delaware malls and lack of sales tax makes up for gas money and a toll I have to pay. Really want to see the sharks in person. Pics looking great tho.

I randomly saw a pair of cheetahs in mondawmin DTLR on Sat night (sz 15, must have been a return). Hopefully Bmore gets more Kobe love (I work in Bmore and cop most "hard to find" releases there) as I heard they're looking into building an HoH at the Mondawmin FootLocker. Bmore get all the lebrons though, smh.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the cloth on my insole already came off on my right shoe
30t6p3b.gif

anything i can do about this? i contacted nike store and they want me to send them in as a claim already SMH

was gonna pass for now on the sharks and cop the IV's and Galaxies but now not so sure...def gonna throw some white laces in em whenever i do cop

Originally Posted by rillo561

6791597673_a4cc08337b_z.jpg

UnDS mine today for work, I don't play bball anymore (sucked anyway), but these are very comfortable my job requires me to stand and walk a lot and they felt great.

Need them sharks!
nice pants bro

30t6p3b.gif

anything i can do about this? i contacted nike store and they want me to send them in as a claim already SMH
Do you have pics Sir?
What cloth are you referring to? 

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

30t6p3b.gif

Do you have pics Sir?
on the insole, the cloth thats on every insole of every shoe lol

It's happened on the VI too. I think those that had that happen to them just kept wearing it. If they are sending you a replacement, you don't need to do anything to it.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

are sharks gonna be limited like the cheetahs..or is it gonna be a general release...seems pretty limited since its party of the predator pack
Reading is fundamental. Stop asking the same questions over and over.

Do you have pics Sir?
happened to my zk6. super glued it. created a first layer then when that dried super glued it again.
it worked but it's kinda stiff. I don't feel them at all though since I wear cushioned socks...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Originally Posted by bigj505

Bmore only got the black yellows so far. No cheetahs. No inlines. No black grey, etc. luckily they r at Delaware malls and lack of sales tax makes up for gas money and a toll I have to pay. Really want to see the sharks in person. Pics looking great tho.

I randomly saw a pair of cheetahs in mondawmin DTLR on Sat night (sz 15, must have been a return). Hopefully Bmore gets more Kobe love (I work in Bmore and cop most "hard to find" releases there) as I heard they're looking into building an HoH at the Mondawmin FootLocker. Bmore get all the lebrons though, smh.

Ahhh ur right. I've seen those cheetahs multiple times. I forgot a few mall dtlrs got the cheetahs.

I don't have much knowledge on these shoes so could someone help me out. I can't play in low top shoes, is the strong system like an ankle brace? And are the systems just all price or are the actually worth it?

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I don't have much knowledge on these shoes so could someone help me out. I can't play in low top shoes, is the strong system like an ankle brace? And are the systems just all price or are the actually worth it?

its actually more like a compression sleeve rather than an ankle brace.

Attack Fast:
For players with a speed-based game, there’s the Attack Fast insert. Attack Fast features a Phylon midsole with Zoom units in the forefoot and heel for lightweight responsiveness. It also has a low-cut, power-stretch cuff that hugs the foot for added support. The sock-like fit eliminates the need for a traditional tongue and innersleeve, which also reduces weight.

Attack Strong:
Those who play a more physical game will prefer the Attack Strong insert, which offers a full-length Cushlon midsole and an ankle cuff for a comfortable ride with great support. Sensory cuffs are made of an engineered power-stretch material that is padded and perforated for comfort and ventilation.

Regular version: $140 - Attack Fast only

Supreme version: $180 - Attack Fast and Strong

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Do you have pics Sir?
happened to my zk6. super glued it. created a first layer then when that dried super glued it again.
it worked but it's kinda stiff. I don't feel them at all though since I wear cushioned socks...

happened to your VI's? i had 3 paira and those insoles were super strong, i couldnt even rip the cloth off if i wanted to.

i thought about glue but thats just gonna ruin the comfort factor, SMH

Originally Posted by MDkicks

just curious.. why can't you wear low tops?
is there a reason other than "i don't wanna roll my ankle" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by yuku lightheart 2kxx

ay....

george81

please tell me you plan on copping the galaxy's

why?

thinking of copping.

need to raise funds.

btw,

Kobe VII "Shark" - Glowing Rear End by georgekb81, on Flickr

been wanting to shoot like this ever since I saw the heel cup of the VII

Nice shot. Just a suggestion/request however you wanna interpret it. Take another pic but with the glowing heel on the dark side. thanks

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so they have the kids jellyfish in stores already. saw them saturday. waaaay too much purple and pink. even for a kids shoe, unless they market it to girls

is the majority of the shoe navy blue or purple? i cant tell from pics...

DEFINITELY purple my man. different shades here n there. the shoe is just pink and purple.  no navy far as i could tell and remember.  had shorty w/ me an even she thought they were bunz

i didnt think to snap pics. but this was footlocker, so the one by you might have them too.

here go some shots that kinda convey the color scheme better

kobe-vii-jellyfish-602x451.jpg
kobe-vii-jellyfish-2.jpg
kobe-vii-jellyfish-4.jpg

thanks for the pics. these look good for little girls. gonna pick up my niece a pair

Back
Top Bottom