The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Welcome^^. This is the type of new member that I like to see. Such a break from the new guys who come in and say, "kool", or "dem sits iz ugly".

Exactly
pimp.gif

Welcome aboard!

Originally Posted by AZP

Originally Posted by rillo561

So these Kobe VII have to different type of releases? Elite and ???, any info will be appreciated. I have a friend qouting me $120 on swoosh for the Concord VII.
so theres the regular version with just the play fast insole, the supreme with both play fast and play strong, and the elite which doesn't have any info on it yet.

Gotcha, thanks for reply. However I don't see the different types on NDC, I only see the style with the insole that retails for 180$. Am I missing something here? I understand theres no info about the elites. Thanks

sick commercial
pimp.gif

hope solo
devil.gif

see if they could wear the strap in suits then anyone can wear it casually lol
smile.gif

the first regular version ($140) pair comes out in February that's why you don't see them yet.

These new videos aren't that great especially using all these celebs to endorse the product. Just keep it Kobe.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I wish they have a low-cut version of the Play strongs (softer sole).

you can make them on ID but I doubt you'd want to drop $60 for them

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

I do like the softer sole on the play strong, but I like playing in the play fast.
Strangely, I feel the same way.
The fasts were hard as hell straight outta the box. But after 4-5 pickup games it started getting KUSHY

Wore the strongs last night for 3 games. It's nice but... I think I'll stick with fasts for pickup.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I wish they have a low-cut version of the Play strongs (softer sole).

you can make them on ID but I doubt you'd want to drop $60 for them
Dang I didnt know that, i just checked it out right now.  It should cost way less than 60...that like more than 2 pairs of chucks here in cali.  wow

Not bad...I hate Kobe the player, but Nike's marketing campaigns for his shoes have always been solid!

lucho24 wrote:
Hello guys, this is my first post so might as well share my christmas collection. Let me know what you guys think. I have followed this forum for a while and it has been so much fun to read and at the same time the information you guys provide is top notch. Keep it coming. Hopefully the picture works. 

Much props to you, that is one nice pic and collection!  I have to ask, (I fell out the sneaker game for a around this time when my fiancee died from a car accident), but did they actually release the Christmas day 4's?  Her and I use to crack up at Mike Epps movies and I remember laughing at him in the commercial after a long while of not laughing.  On another note back to the Kobe 7's, I looked at my Christmas day 7's and realized that the cheetah spots are ink purple and not black.
30t6p3b.gif
  at me!  Lol!  They still broke necks when the Lakers came to town though!

These new videos aren't that great especially using all these celebs to endorse the product. Just keep it Kobe.

Yeah I agree, keep it Kobe and stop trying to market something else on the sly.  I'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Yeah I agree, keep it Kobe and stop trying to market something else on the sly.  I'll leave it at that.

we're in LA fam, gotta keep it Hollywood
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom