The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Not sure what you mean? Are you waiting for more colorways of the 8s? There are plenty of pics of the 8s. IMO the 7s were the best looking but the most uncomfortable fit. I have only had 5, 6, 7 BTW.  
yea since a lot of the pics originally for the 8s were fakes. the ones now all seem to be the limited (yots, christmas, and possible all star) the only true grs I have seen are sulfurs and the blue. I love the 7 cw also. but im going to limit myself to only 4 or 6 shoes for 2013

^ I truly wish I could limit myself to 6 pairs in a entire year. Old habits die hard.
Yeah I had this same issue...then finally I started scaling back my collection sometime last year. I had maybe 15 pairs of the Vs at one point, and about 10 pairs of the VIs. Just looked around one day and was like "damn, I got a lot of ******g shoes man", and some of these I don't really even think I NEED cuz I barely ever wear them. Like I'd barely wear some of the more "traditional" colorways like a black/red or black/blue cuz I have so many other shoes in that same type of colorway. Started scaling things back to my top 2-3 for each sig (still got 5 pairs of the Vs cuz they're my fav though), and I'm much happier about it honestly. Plus, you just get different priorities when you're older, can't go around to cop every color no more :lol:

Yeah I had this same issue...then finally I started scaling back my collection sometime last year. I had maybe 15 pairs of the Vs at one point, and about 10 pairs of the VIs. Just looked around one day and was like "damn, I got a lot of ******g shoes man", and some of these I don't really even think I NEED cuz I barely ever wear them. Like I'd barely wear some of the more "traditional" colorways like a black/red or black/blue cuz I have so many other shoes in that same type of colorway. Started scaling things back to my top 2-3 for each sig (still got 5 pairs of the Vs cuz they're my fav though), and I'm much happier about it honestly. Plus, you just get different priorities when you're older, can't go around to cop every color no more
laugh.gif
i did the same thing.im just keeping shoes that i really want.

yea new car, in need of a Laptop. and possibly taking a job overseas next year. I need to save my pennies cant go on a shoe binge like this year.

Yeah I had this same issue...then finally I started scaling back my collection sometime last year. I had maybe 15 pairs of the Vs at one point, and about 10 pairs of the VIs. Just looked around one day and was like "damn, I got a lot of ******g shoes man", and some of these I don't really even think I NEED cuz I barely ever wear them. Like I'd barely wear some of the more "traditional" colorways like a black/red or black/blue cuz I have so many other shoes in that same type of colorway. Started scaling things back to my top 2-3 for each sig (still got 5 pairs of the Vs cuz they're my fav though), and I'm much happier about it honestly. Plus, you just get different priorities when you're older, can't go around to cop every color no more :lol:

Yea man. I agree totally. I've scaled back a lot. I've sold at least 60-70 pair in the last 5-6 months. I just find myself copping more in lieu of the ones I let go of.

I did stop buying the shoes that I would only wear once a month. "rock don't stock": no point of me paying 140 bucks for something I don't use. hell my car payment is double that and I use it everyday. I get my money's worth, is how I see it

I'm surprised we haven't seen the VII's hit as low as some of the previous Kobe's that were in outlets and those models actually sold well compared to these.

Don't know about you all, but i'm excited to pick up these tomorrow....my FL isn't getting them in right away though, for some reason. Planning to cop off NDC.

I wish these weren't so uncomfortable because I love the way they look.

I bought them a half size up like I do w/ all my sneakers and they still kill my feet, :frown:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish these weren't so uncomfortable because I love the way they look.
I bought them a half size up like I do w/ all my sneakers and they still kill my feet, :frown:.

Are you playing in them or just wearing them casually? I have two pairs of VIIs and while they sucked for the first two times or so I broke them in playing in them, they've been far and away the most comfortable shoe I've ever balled in since. I've had them basically since they released and play indoors only with them and they're still awesome, so much grip on the court.

Are you playing in them or just wearing them casually? I have two pairs of VIIs and while they sucked for the first two times or so I broke them in playing in them, they've been far and away the most comfortable shoe I've ever balled in since. I've had them basically since they released and play indoors only with them and they're still awesome, so much grip on the court.
They're okay comfortable..

I'm pretty sure Hyper is saying they're uncomfortable compared to the V's and VI's.

VII's comfort wise and lockdown were just a huge let down.

They're okay comfortable..

I'm pretty sure Hyper is saying they're uncomfortable compared to the V's and VI's.

VII's comfort wise and lockdown were just a huge let down.

I dont know, I'm litereally wearing mine in the house as I watch these games and they are comfortable to me and there I say more so than the VI.
I broke mine in a long time ago, wear mine both casually and in the gym.
only ones I had a problem with were my all stars.

Back
Top Bottom