The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Dopest iD i've seen in awhile. If you could paint the very front of the midsole blue to match the upper that would take it over the top. No complaints with the VIIs. Much better looking than the 8s. Would've like to do one more iD with the fade option before they took it off but the last few months has been tough on the wallet.

Thanks for the compliments fellas, I really appreciate it.

I really enjoyed the VII's overall, haven't got a chance to ball in them, but I felt like the lock-down and fit were there. Then again I have a very slim foot, just long toes.

My ID's have a Play Strong insole, never tried out the Play Strong before so should be interesting.

I dont know, I'm litereally wearing mine in the house as I watch these games and they are comfortable to me and there I say more so than the VI.
I broke mine in a long time ago, wear mine both casually and in the gym.
only ones I had a problem with were my all stars.
Well after I balled in em I noticed that I had blisters on my foot (occured after a couple of wears, HURT LIKE A MOFO) and I was just fed em threw em in the box broke out up couple of weeks ago to wear casually still not as comfortable as V's or VI's IMO.  

Also I feel like it's a must for me to lace them all the way; because whenever I wear em to the second to last hole I feel like my foot is about to slip out of the shoe..Never had a problem with em on the V's though.

Last edited:
xsalvioutlawx,

Man, that is one of the nicest ID's I've seen man, those are fantastic :D

blue leopards are THE best cheetah based colorway hands down. I like em!

xsalvioutlawx... clean IDs dude!

Picked up a DS pair of WTK today! $325 shipped

I had a 13 prior and had to sell  cuz they killed my feet. Hopefully this size 14 is just right I LOVE these kicks

kobe fireberries werent terrible. I personally am not a fan but they were better than the lebron 9 low fbs

Do you think they are better than the snow leopards?

Doesn't really matter. Do you think they are better than the snow leopards? Realistically, they are both GRs that sat and can be found now for about the same price. Try and make choices on sneakers based off of what you really want, and don't worry too much about what other people think. I know sometimes you are really stuck and need a push in either direction, but sometimes you just have to go with what you really think is hot...

...but the snow leopards are better.

Doesn't really matter. Do you think they are better than the snow leopards? Realistically, they are both GRs that sat and can be found now for about the same price. Try and make choices on sneakers based off of what you really want, and don't worry too much about what other people think. I know sometimes you are really stuck and need a push in either direction, but sometimes you just have to go with what you really think is hot...
...but the snow leopards are better.
I'm just stuck between the two. I only have enough to get one pair, otherwise I'd get both!

Back
Top Bottom