The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just got the snow leopards for 100$ even shipped. So Jacked!
Thats a good price, I understand your point becuz I have the Snow Leopards and that caused me to not even think about Fireberries anymore. Too many colors have released so its best to pick accordingly

Last edited:
I personally wanted snow leapords also. and could've got for a good price. it just happen to come at the same tine I got my diamond turfs and I couldnt afford both. but def a shoe ill go back for

The more I look at them, the more I like the. I think I made a good choice in choosing the leopards.

I'm considerin gettin the All Stars from Kicks Crew for around $260. I was wonderin if anyone knew any other places that offered these for around the same price in a size 10. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm considerin gettin the All Stars from Kicks Crew for around $260. I was wonderin if anyone knew any other places that offered these for around the same price in a size 10. Any help would be appreciated.​
Check eBay and the forums. I'd say that's a little high for the all stars. If you have money to blow, and don't mind dropping that... Go for it.

Had to rock these for ball today, turned a lot of heads playing pickup

I'm considerin gettin the All Stars from Kicks Crew for around $260. I was wonderin if anyone knew any other places that offered these for around the same price in a size 10. Any help would be appreciated.
260 is pricey man.

Probably 200-220 possibly, I mean it will be difficult on eBay because those are idiots who are putting those prices.  Try CL or FB group like others said.

for me today (*recycled pic)

tried out the mint lace swap again.....just too damn long

Last edited:
Still in search of the snow leopards any1 know wher they might be available for retail or under???....thanks

Still in search of the snow leopards any1 know wher they might be available for retail or under???....thanks
Livestock in Canada ships worldwide and they have all sizes except for 10.5s.  They're available for Canadian retail which is $180 CDN.  Unfortunately, you missed their boxing week sale where they could have been purchased for $90.  You should check in with them from time to time, because they do have sales around the end of every season.  I would expect them to try and get rid of their remaining Kobe 7s during those periods, so you could wind up getting them for $90 or less if you're patient.

I took out the insert and dropped in the insert from the 8s. Not as tight now but you'll be w/o a tongue but loosely lace them you can wear them casually. lol

I took out the insert and dropped in the insert from the 8s. Not as tight now but you'll be w/o a tongue but loosely lace them you can wear them casually. lol
lol that seems boderline ghetto haha
I saw the snow leopards again and even tho ive moved on to the 8s I still want those and the wolfs

thing is im actually not feeling anymore of the 8 cws weve seen in that thread. may leave money for 2 discounted 7s for the same price of a new 8

blue cheetahs just came in, joints are even better in person. feels good to get em for a buck too... lol

two more to go n im done with these. fireberries n blk/grys. may cop the sols too since they're on sale now...

blue cheetahs just came in, joints are even better in person. feels good to get em for a buck too... lol

two more to go n im done with these. fireberries n blk/grys. may cop the sols too since they're on sale now...
Blue cheetahs are the best cheetah colorway... Only pair with the stupid animal on the heel that I'd consider buying besides the sharks. I can't stand the animals on the heel :smh:

Blue cheetahs are the best cheetah colorway... Only pair with the stupid animal on the heel that I'd consider buying besides the sharks. I can't stand the animals on the heel
mean.gif
Made the shoes look for like some twelve year old kid with an animal on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom