The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Im a 13 as well... I get 13 in all my kicks because in most cases 13.5 isn't available. I haven't had any problems with any of my VIIs being a 13. They feel pretty snug, but not painful. My USAs seemed to fit a little tighter than the others tho.
Thanks everyone! I was planning on getting the Kobe 7 "Olympic Gold" and the "Cloaks" in the near future. What sizes do you think I should go with?

Last edited:
Im a 13 as well... I get 13 in all my kicks because in most cases 13.5 isn't available. I haven't had any problems with any of my VIIs being a 13. They feel pretty snug, but not painful. My USAs seemed to fit a little tighter than the others tho.
Thanks everyone! I was planning on getting the Kobe 7 "Olympic Gold" and the "Cloaks" in the near future. What sizes do you think I should go with?

i wear a 13, the elites fit more like the lebron 9s to me (not a true 13 at all) but i have the supremes and the laker home cw, they both fit well, not snug but not extra roomy

i wear a 13, the elites fit more like the lebron 9s to me (not a true 13 at all) but i have the supremes and the laker home cw, they both fit well, not snug but not extra roomy
Thanks! I just got the swingman 9's and they didn't fit, so I have them listed for sale locally. I just didn't want to go through this again! 

Last edited:
i went to game 7 of the nuggets-lakers series last year and one of the ushers asked me if i was selling the galaxies i was wearing while i was walking to the bathroom. i said no and went to the bathroom. i passed by him again on the way back to my seat and he offered me $200 for them and i said no again. i paid $220 for them since i struck out on the release date and had to get them a few days after so theres no way i was gonna sell them for less than that. plus i was wearing them and theyre one of my favorite colorways lol.

I jus copped me n wifey a pair of fireberrys for 60 a piece, never really paid attention but its a underrated cw imo

I need the Olympics (regular ones that is) 2 pair! Any help on which outlets they are at?

Last edited:

Rocked these quite a few times, and I will admit, I didn't think there would be that much of a difference in comfort between these and the regular 7's, but there is. Such a clean colorway too! :nthat:

Last edited:
Rocked these quite a few times, and I will admit, I didn't think there would be that much of a difference in comfort between these and the regular 7's, but there is. Such a clean colorway too!
nthat.gif
I need these in my life. Settled for the Aways initially.

Are these comfortable. Tryin to buy the fireberry from oslife  for my pops and he stands all day. 

Are these comfortable. Tryin to buy the fireberry from oslife  for my pops and he stands all day. 
Go a full size up is all I can tell you. If you go a half size up, the shoe will be snug as a mug. The shoe needs to be broken and when I say broken in I mean sports-type of activity.

If u wanna another look at the TB Green pair:

350x700px-LL-f5b92f2b_20130201_172331_zpsac9e57c8.jpeg

Last edited:
takes a while to break them in.. although I like the feel of the zoom air bags when walking. but i still wouldn't recommend it for your dad (if there are other choices)
i went half a size up on 2 of my 8 pairs and theyre still uncomfortable
It's weird, my first vii's I got were in my usual size & they felt so uncomfortable.. so later on i went half a size up & they were OK, but after a few months the ones in my usual size are now actually more comfortable than the half-size-up ones.

For those that have hooped in elites and regulars, are the elites that much more comfortable w/ the full length zoom?

Back
Top Bottom