The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

yall are trippin. the sharks are one of the best cws out of the entire kobe line.
the rest were pretty unique. wolfs were plain but so clean

Last edited:
yall are trippin. the sharks are one of the best cws out of the entire kobe line.
the rest were pretty unique. wolfs were plain but so clean

colorways were def clean, Im not saying they werent.... the animals on the heel made me not buy any... Might grab sharks and blue cheetahs for the low one day.

The moment my 10 yr old nephew comment on my sharks"i like ur shoes uncle with sharks logo on em" i sold em on ebay smh getting too old for this s$&@..

The moment my 10 yr old nephew comment on my sharks"i like ur shoes uncle with sharks logo on em" i sold em on ebay smh getting too old for this s$&@..
:lol: thats why I never bought any... sharks, wolfs, and blue cheetahs were all nice, but the animal killed it for me.

:lol: thats why I never bought any... sharks, wolfs, and blue cheetahs were all nice, but the animal killed it for me.
Im goin be really picky when buying shoed nowadays, no more loud/crayola colors for me ,theyre still great but its not me anymore..ill leave those colorful kicks to the kids it must me im aging:smile:im 31 by the way just throwing it out there

thats just it sharks and the rest of the pack werent exactly vibrant colorful.
to say that about the animal pack you'd def have to say same thing about grinches...chaos...ocs...ace 5s
those are all kind of "out there" as far as colors and designs.
even the kobe 8 xmas and pythons.
galaxies also.
all are out there would you say the same about that

to say that about the animal pack you'd def have to say same thing about grinches...chaos...ocs...ace 5s
galaxies also.
all are out there would you say the same about that stuff

Sh
galaxies also.
all are out there would you say the same about that stuff
sharks are vibrant enough for me and yes grinches are kids shoes imo but if u and other people wants to wear them im not stopping u,knock urself out im just saying my preferrence in shoes is changing as i get older...grinches are great shoes but i like my kids wearing them instead of me...my opinion of course

Mine aren't old it'd be really sad to have to retire them cause its one of the limited release barcs so if I retire them or sell em I won't be able to replace them

I AM DONE WEARING THESE GOD DAMN CANCERS TO PLAY BASKETBALL IN HOLLLYY ****.

THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT BREAKING OUT MY SHARKS SINCE I BROKE EM IN...

BOY I WAS SOO WRONG MY FREAKIN FEET HURT LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN HURT BEFORE WITH A COUPLE OF BLISTERS.

For squeaking I think someone said to put baby powder or some weird ish under the insert? And what do you mean by soft exactly?

I AM DONE WEARING THESE GOD DAMN CANCERS TO PLAY BASKETBALL IN HOLLLYY ****.

THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT BREAKING OUT MY SHARKS SINCE I BROKE EM IN...

BOY I WAS SOO WRONG MY FREAKIN FEET HURT LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN HURT BEFORE WITH A COUPLE OF BLISTERS.

Kobe VIIIs.

You're welcome (Kobe voice).

anyone know how i can clean the white uppers and dirt stained stitching on my gold medals? Wiping the dirt off with a towel works, but is super tedious. i cant get rid of the dirt in the stitching... :frown:

^^^call Nike cust service. They're all over outlets, they can prob point you in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom