The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Anybody have the Orange Blaze team pair? They seem pretty legit to me but I wouldn't mind seeing a pair on foot before pullin the trigger

Just picked these up and phone ordered the Black/Yellow Supreme for $50 each to hoop in. Feel like its a good price but I hope I don't regret it with the performance complaints on this model.

You have the product code for the blk/yellow supremes PeruWhite? Thx

488244-001

Good luck and don't hesitate to get whatever store you find your size in to call the South Chicago location to price match if it's higher than $64.97. Thats what I did but it is up to the discretion of that location, don't forget the additional 30% off.

Last edited:
Anybody played in the Regular 7 and the Team Bank 7, is there a difference in performance with the sorta different upper?

i haven't even tried on the VII's but I'm on the look out for the black Elites for a good price

they're the closest thing i'll own to the B.S. Aways :lol: :frown:

i haven't even tried on the VII's but I'm on the look out for the black Elites for a good price

they're the closest thing i'll own to the B.S. Aways
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Eastbay has the Black Elites for $110. Only a few of the higher sizes sold out. Decent pricing.

Do these fit true to size? I usually wear 13 in Jordans, but a 13 in the lebron 9 was way to tight. This question has probably been answered already, but I don't want to look through all those old posts. Someone help!

Do these fit true to size? I usually wear 13 in Jordans, but a 13 in the lebron 9 was way to tight. This question has probably been answered already, but I don't want to look through all those old posts. Someone help!
Im a 13 as well... I get 13 in all my kicks because in most cases 13.5 isn't available. I haven't had any problems with any of my VIIs being a 13. They feel pretty snug, but not painful. My USAs seemed to fit a little tighter than the others tho.

My PDFs fit tighter than my Dukes and the PDFs were iDs so maybe that has something to do with it and both were 13s

THeres no way you're fitting in a 13. Sad to say are 13

Back
Top Bottom