The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Hey guys, I live in Canada so it's harder for me cop older shoes such as the VIIs but I could pick up a Concord Supreme pack for around $130 shipped to Canada. 

Just wanted to know how these perform on the court for those who ball in them often.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I live in Canada so it's harder for me cop older shoes such as the VIIs but I could pick up a Concord Supreme pack for around $130 shipped to Canada. 

Just wanted to know how these perform on the court for those who ball in them often.

Thanks.

I love them minus I get blisters from the insole. Not my favorite Kobe to hoop in but they are alright.

Really want those sharks 
mean.gif

Thanks.
trim the heel of the inserts and taking out the insoles make them a beast to play in. I can post pics of what i did to mine if youd like.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a pair of sharks in 10.5 or 11 for somewhat close to retail? Thanks

yo my old pair bit the dust i want a new pair to play ball in. where can i get them cheap?

i just saw one of the ross pairs of sharks on ebay for 120 smh. Why cant people just buy their own size and leave it alone.

i just saw one of the ross pairs of sharks on ebay for 120 smh. Why cant people just buy their own size and leave it alone.
I understand why people resell, but that's just ridiculous!

If you find a steal, cop your pair and allow others to do the same!

Those people just abuse a good thing!

Found a pair of Snow Leopard's here on Ft. Lewis, WA for a whopping $28. Not a huge fan of the 7, but for a family meal at McDonalds, I'd be a fool had I passed.

Big big thanks to Brett, aka, 3imyasaki3, for hooking me up with a coveted pair of Cloaks!! Generous in price and fast shipping. First time I have ever done a transaction with someone on NT and he made my experience great. Thanks again dude! :D

Big big thanks to Brett, aka, 3imyasaki3, for hooking me up with a coveted pair of Cloaks!! Generous in price and fast shipping. First time I have ever done a transaction with someone on NT and he made my experience great. Thanks again dude! :D

:pimp: good dude

Back
Top Bottom