The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just in today. Initially I passed on RD. I picked up the Aways though. They grew on me overtime and figured I'd get it out of the way before resellers try to boost the price because of this years elites.

LOVE the white elites. Here's mine when they were DS; I've since worn them a good amount. #rockemdontstockem

Also I left this gem in the kobe viii thread, might as well here too:

Heel clip if you recall came the same color as the midsole (white). I placed some black athletic tape on it and cut with a sharp knife. Came out AWESOME since the fabric material stretches and bends real nicely.

Damn Supremes for that price, insane. The best stuff I've ever gotten in Ross are batting gloves and cleats, nothing like basketball shoes. On another note, I ump high school baseball and saw one kid playing 2nd base in a pair of Sharks. I asked him what size shoe he wore; if he wore the same size, I was gonna give him one of my pairs. He didn't so I had to watch through 7 innings of him heel-toe dragging his shoes through the dirt and grass, it killed me to watch lol.

Another NT member in Idaho
nerd.gif

Bro we had a ton of sharks and a couple pairs of galaxies popped up. It's because y'all have the better weather.
Really? I need to get into the loop more. I used to check ross every week, but then gave up cause nothing good ever showed up.

lol, the closest ross to me is 160 miles away
U in MI right? Forget ross go to mr alans n nordstrom rack. I picked up 2 pair of fireberries for 60 a piece at alans. They had red n bluw pdf, homes, blk grey for 60. The rack had easter n la psf for 60, xmas cheetah, n low top brons

lol, the closest ross to me is 160 miles away
U in MI right? Forget ross go to mr alans n nordstrom rack. I picked up 2 pair of fireberries for 60 a piece at alans. They had red n bluw pdf, homes, blk grey for 60. The rack had easter n la psf for 60, xmas cheetah, n low top brons
wow, the nordstrom rack near somerset never has anything in my size (except for boots)

and which mr alans? they one near my house has been whack since 2009 honestly

I stay by the mr alans in southfield n jus happened to walk in on a wed n seen some and asked how much n dude told me the price. And the rack u gotta go on a odd *** day lol. Everytime I see heat its like a monday night, weekends its all gone

Back
Top Bottom