The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I dont understand the hate about making money off of a shoe. It sucks that prices become so high but I refuse ro buy from resellers if the price is too high. Its just the name of the game. Everything is like that why buy a house and sell it to break even.

Me either. People get very angry about an individual making a few bucks, but they literally line up and fight each other to fork it over to Corporation resellers such as East bay, Footlocker, Finish line, etc... I don't think most people even view the businesses as resellers, but that is all they are. They buy the shoe, mark it up higher than paid for and sell it. Its the exact same thing, yet its celebrated when they do it. But a regular person is considered the scum of the earth. The logic of people just baffles me so much on the subject. More people should take your stance and simply not purchase if they don't agree with the price.

got these for 80$

Me either. People get very angry about an individual making a few bucks, but they literally line up and fight each other to fork it over to Corporation resellers such as East bay, Footlocker, Finish line, etc... I don't think most people even view the businesses as resellers, but that is all they are. They buy the shoe, mark it up higher than paid for and sell it. Its the exact same thing, yet its celebrated when they do it. But a regular person is considered the scum of the earth. The logic of people just baffles me so much on the subject. More people should take your stance and simply not purchase if they don't agree with the price.
It's economic ignorance bro. It's everywhere. People think "profit" and think that if someone wins someone has to lose. No one makes people buy from resellers; it's all voluntary.

I don't know how much they cost, but even if they ran $150, a $30 profit equates to 20% return on investment. That is actually a respectable profit in comparison to the investment. Since when is a 20% return stupid?
Haha for real I love these cats that talk down on people for "only making $30". Also, if you did decide to flip these shoes from Ross, say you sell em for minimum 80 and you're buying em for 50, that's %60 profit which is amazing and if you told an investor you could make someone %60 on their investment they'd give you every dollar they have. 

I don't know how much they cost, but even if they ran $150, a $30 profit equates to 20% return on investment. That is actually a respectable profit in comparison to the investment. Since when is a 20% return stupid?

Haha for real I love these cats that talk down on people for "only making $30". Also, if you did decide to flip these shoes from Ross, say you sell em for minimum 80 and you're buying em for 50, that's %60 profit which is amazing and if you told an investor you could make someone %60 on their investment they'd give you every dollar they have. 

why are you contributing to a conversation that happened over a month ago?

I think they are called something else like cement dots but never could find the name I heard of when they came out. The shoe is the white with purple swoosh

^
Yea that's them up top

Last edited:
I think they are called something else like cement dots but never could find the name I heard of when they came out. The shoe is the white with purple swoosh

^
Yea that's them up top

Yep, they're called opening day. It's what Kobe wore for media day last season before the 8s dropped. I still kind of want a pair.

That's a lot for used. Did you go half a size up? 
I know, judging by the pics they look clean. I'm almost pretty sure that's the last 7 imma get for awhile (Idk wen imma start taking bullets from kixpress). Yea, I went half up its still gon be tight for a couple wears

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom