The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

usually for each line how many different backpack does nike put out? theres one already out but I'm looking for something bigger

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

just picked these up...
happy.gif
That backpack is on some ROBOCOP %*#!. 
Inline V laces? 
pimp.gif
Thanks...and yes, the laces on the cheetahs are from the inline Vs....
...and the ROTD or YOTD or whatever you wanna call them comes only with green laces...i put my grinch laces on there and i'll probably just stick with those for the time being.

Those Sharks look the best in that pic above, looks like they'll be my first VII.
It's been a long wait for these normal low top Kobe releases, hope the shoe performs better that described in this forum.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

After seeing that frog. It's possible the jelly fish are just that girl gs pair that's in stores now and the pair we've been looking at the past few pages is actually the poison dart frog pair.

Maybe, but what about the veins on the heel?  Those look more like jellyfish.
I think the dart frog colorways will have crazier spotted/patterned uppers. I remember seeing that upper design in some earlier pics with Avar/Kobe when they were introducing the VIIs.
Those shouldn't be a dart frog pack sneaker, that color doesn't exist to dart frogs(purple) and lacks the spots. But if I was nike, I would throw a raptor on the back and make it part of the predator pack.

not sure if this has been posted, but MN said that the "Jellyfish" as we are calling them will be a quickstrike.

You make a good point. The East LA VI were different and much thought was put into it. These are "lazy". I'm not a fan of the Sharks either way.

Jellyfish gotta be a QS. How convenient. I'm gonna hate every shoe that looks remotely good, that way if I don't get them, I won't be disappointed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

what makes me not like shoes with graphics on them is when you can see they used one graphic or picture for both shoes, notice the exact same water effects on both toe portions, it just seems to cheapen the effect
I didnt wanna say anything cause it was a little nit picky, but I dont like that either.  I love the ocean effect on the shoe, but it should be diff on both.

In those new pics they look like inks in one angle and turqoise in another. Im not as excited as i was before all these pics surfaced. With them being a quickstrike also, not gonna be dissapointed at all if i miss them.

Back
Top Bottom