There is NO Jfish on the heel

They are more invisible inks if u ask me

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

dadt.png
fotoqn.png

imagepk.png

Some quick pics of my Kobe YOTD box
where? and how much mann?

The wolf pair is one of the only pairs I'm interested in so far. I'm not liking how they're making most of the good ones the "system". I would never use the high collar, so paying an extra $40 for it seems foolish to me.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Kobe VII "Shark" by georgekb81, on Flickr
what makes me not like shoes with graphics on them is when you can see they used one graphic or picture for both shoes, notice the exact same water effects on both toe portions, it just seems to cheapen the effect

your so lame... people will find the littlest thing to complain about just to talk !@#*

So for those jellyfish/invisibility cloak or whatever corny name they decide to name it...

They just change colors depending on which angle you look at them?
nerd.gif
Doubt I'd be able to pull it off, might try to cop for the brother.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

what makes me not like shoes with graphics on them is when you can see they used one graphic or picture for both shoes, notice the exact same water effects on both toe portions, it just seems to cheapen the effect
your so lame... people will find the littlest thing to complain about just to talk !@#*

YOU'RE right people should look at themselves in the mirror.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Dont call me lame, it hurts my feelings
laugh.gif
 its okay, I think your just mad because I called you a skinny jean advocate in the pine foamposite thread, sorry about that, I guess were even.

swooshbeast wrote:
Dont call me lame, it hurts my feelings
laugh.gif
 its okay, I think your just mad because I called you a skinny jean advocate in the pine foamposite thread, sorry about that, I guess were even.

people still make fun of skinny jeans? 
laugh.gif
 didn't know we were still 12...

wore these to class today, at first i thought i liked the lunar insole better but actually now i think zoom > lunar.

any way to cut the lunar insole? i mean to cut the stupid ankle strap and wear them like the play fast?

EDIT: actually looking at them now you can cut it and make them like the play fast. will have to try it one of these days. im just interested in trying the lunar insole. are they any good?

Jellyfish, Galaxy, YOTD and Sharks are all so damn beautiful. Gonna try to restrain myself to just one though. Decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So for those jellyfish/invisibility cloak or whatever corny name they decide to name it...

They just change colors depending on which angle you look at them?
nerd.gif
Doubt I'd be able to pull it off, might try to cop for the brother.

why not just call them ink

don't know where the invisibility cloak and poison dart frog names came from but you guys almost had me confused for sec. thought i missed 2 separate shoes and i've been following this thread every day. stop with the different names!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

don't know where the invisibility cloak and poison dart frog names came from but you guys almost had me confused for sec. thought i missed 2 separate shoes and i've been following this thread every day. stop with the different names!
Haha I'm in the same boat. Those pics of the Jellyfish or whatever its called looked like two different shoes to me.

i can't wait to get the jellyfish or whatever they're called. we have a date? or a guess? lol

Back
Top Bottom