The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I bet he'll do the same thing for Kobe VIII XMAS and Columbia XIs this year, haha.

Anyway, got my Cheetahs in. Prefer the FAST insoles, the STRONG insoles makes me want to go a half size up, and they just feel a bit tight. I'll try to break them in a bit, though.

Never Wear Them yes sir! In the last post someone said I should do it with these also so i did it lol! Thanks for the love you showed last year while everyone was hating and having heart attacks.

laugh.gif
there it is Wizdom

Hope Solo >>>> any of the Kobe 7 line so far 
tongue.gif

In all honesty, for those of you who dig the entire kobe line, is the 7 really an upgrade from either the 4,5, or 6.  I am not trying to be overly negative, but I am just having trouble warming up to these.  For my money I'll take two Kd4s all day over one of these concords/xmas/del sols,etc... Just not doing anything for me.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by oathlok

cant stop wearing these
pimp.gif
 sharks next on my list 
What's the length on these volt laces? I need to cop myself some. 
pimp.gif
not sure man i just pulled them off my grinches lol

imo its difficult to compare these to the 4-6s just based on the price alone

I said i wasn't going to buy many VII's after loading up on the VI's last year. BUT...these upcoming releases are insane! Can't wait.

Dope Xmas IV's back there! **searches ebay for Kobe IV**

Unless you're getting them for free, don't know why the hell you would willingly choose to step on or burn at least $200 worth of shoes. But hey, it's your money...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

I decided to "Play Fast"
OUCH!!! 

stepping on them isn't gonna do any damage, set em on fire!!! I won't even be mad.

laugh.gif
 this...

stepping on shoes doesn't do anything... calm the #!!! down people. 

Spoiler [+]
it's funny how this shoe is possibly the most overrated shoe in history, and nike/jordan keep playing with everyone's feelings. the release is always limited every single time to keep the hype going. and ya'll buy into it too smh. they're nice, but seriously, calm down. no i'm not mad 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

lucho24 wrote:
Hello guys, this is my first post so might as well share my christmas collection. Let me know what you guys think. I have followed this forum for a while and it has been so much fun to read and at the same time the information you guys provide is top notch. Keep it coming. Hopefully the picture works. 

Much props to you, that is one nice pic and collection!  I have to ask, (I fell out the sneaker game for a around this time when my fiancee died from a car accident), but did they actually release the Christmas day 4's?  Her and I use to crack up at Mike Epps movies and I remember laughing at him in the commercial after a long while of not laughing.  On another note back to the Kobe 7's, I looked at my Christmas day 7's and realized that the cheetah spots are ink purple and not black.
30t6p3b.gif
  at me!  Lol!  They still broke necks when the Lakers came to town though!

First off, sorry to hear about your fiance. The ZK4 Chritmas didnt come out to retail if i remember correctly. They were only possible to get as an ID, somebody please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Got these in today and tried them out immediately on a P90X cardio workout. Had to peel off the insole to add a little extra room.

Preferred the 'Attack Strong' for that, but for casual wear I definitely am going w/ the 'Attack Fast'. I just wish there was a volt colored 'Attack Fast' insert. Looking on NikeID it seems as if the 'atomic green' color is close, just don't know if its the same. Does anyone know how close the atomic green color is to the volt color of the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom