The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i hope the ASG kobe will be easy for me like it was last year...i wasnt sure if i wanted them last year. i got out of class at 10 called HOH went to the bank get money and if they had my size ill get the vi's if not oh well but when i went to hoh just in and out...so hope its like that for these

Same. I drove down to the Footlocker near me about 30 minutes to an hour after the mall opened. Walked right in and out with my size of the Kobe VI ASG. HOPE that happens for these Galaxy's as well. I'll be glad with just those for a while.

parents are on an vaca in scottsdale right now... told them to stop by the outlet tomorrow an ask about the VII's that are there... anyone call the numbers?

also don't think those are outlets... the arizona one is their nike town and the minnesota one is the nike town at MOA.

I got the original tip from the outlet thread stating the Niagara Falls outlet had the VII's for $99
I then hit up Nike Chat and they released to me the info I previously posted..

I forgot to realize Nike Chat doesn't always give you outlet numbers when you ask for products, but I did ask for outlets that carry the Kobe VII's and thats what they replied.

If anyone does call/confirm, let us know

I'm gonna call the "Cloaks" the "Harry Potter Kobe's" hoping that it will keep the hype beasts away

might be a stupid question, but since the sharks aren't supremes, can you change whether you want the fast or strong insoles on them if you order a separate color from nike id?

happy.gif
 brilliant
Originally Posted by manslayer

I'm gonna call the "Cloaks" the "Harry Potter Kobe's" hoping that it will keep the hype beasts away

Originally Posted by Sdot73

might be a stupid question, but since the sharks aren't supremes, can you change whether you want the fast or strong insoles on them if you order a separate color from nike id?

yes you can pick a zoom or lunar insole with either the tongue or ankle sleeve.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Sdot73

yes you can pick a zoom or lunar insole with either the tongue or ankle sleeve.

thanks!

Originally Posted by jst628

also don't think those are outlets... the arizona one is their nike town and the minnesota one is the nike town at MOA.

I live in AZ...called but they are closed. I'm going to run up to Scottsdale tomorrow and check it out. Its not an outlet

it's a fake info. The kobe vii is on a variant website call nikeoutletforsale dot com for $100

I highly doubt the real ones are at outlet

those are all just Nike Towns, not outlets, no way they're already their unless a small batch of B-grades is my guess...

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak_16.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak_14.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak_12.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak_10.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak_17.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak_021.jpg

(pics via http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/02/nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak-new-photos/)
Honestly what we need to be focusing on is WHERE are these ^^ jawns  QS-ing at?? 
What retailers are CONFIRMED to get them ??? 

I feel like this is sign from the SHOE GODS cause I missesd out on the Red Metallic Foams cause I'm in AZ . I wasnt expecting these "Invisibility Cloaks / JellyFish" to drop until MARCH, but now its dropping on my B-Day
pimp.gif
roll.gif
!!!

Which is the same day them HYPEBEAST " Get Money Gang" babies will be in line camping for the Retro Jordan IV, so I anticipate an easy copp for us IF we can find out where its popping off at ????   

Anyone got any leads for AZ ????? 

I'm happy to see these All Star and Harry Potters dropping. I can forget all about passing up on the Christmas shoes now.

Now waiting on Year Of The Dragon USA release info
happy.gif

I picked up my pair of ASG VI's at Ontario Mills very easily out here in Southern California.

I was told this same store will not be getting the Kobe VII Big Bangs. That the only reason so many stores in Cali got them last year is because the ASG was here.

Looking like a HOH/Nike Town release if anything.

It's looking like I'll have to try my luck on NDC or Eastbay smh. Which means I'll be screwed by the timer lol.

Back
Top Bottom