just copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by manslayer

I'm gonna call the "Cloaks" the "Harry Potter Kobe's" hoping that it will keep the hype beasts away

HP x KB 
pimp.gif

The H-beast's will be in line CAMPED out for them Retro IV's  
roll.gif

aka THE DECOY !!!!!!!!! 

1243418876_airplane-decoy.gif

I got my fingers crossed for this copp, ahhh I CAN'T WAIT lol 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I picked up my pair of ASG VI's at Ontario Mills very easily out here in Southern California.

I was told this same store will not be getting the Kobe VII Big Bangs. That the only reason so many stores in Cali got them last year is because the ASG was here.

Looking like a HOH/Nike Town release if anything.

It's looking like I'll have to try my luck on NDC or Eastbay smh. Which means I'll be screwed by the timer lol.

That's where I got mine as well. That's weird cause they had the V ASG's there to.

Even if the outlets do have the Vii's already, I personally still wont pay 100 for them. With shipping and tax itll prob be like 115, maybe even 120 cause you know shipping is gonna be more with that giant box. 100 shipped is the most id pay for the del sols.

Am I the only one who cant wait till the sharks release? The the asg's don't even matter to me or the cloaks. Lol i guess that's just me though.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Am I the only one who cant wait till the sharks release? The the asg's don't even matter to me or the cloaks. Lol i guess that's just me though.

I'm with ya. Just waiting on that confirmed release type.

ASG shoes to release on the 24th? Sounds good. A Friday release should keep at least some of the hypebeasts away, since they have school.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The Sharks drop on Valentines Day but I gotta pass on that ----  dont be fooled, why copp the sharks when you can be invisible ??? !!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

harry-potter-invisibility-cloak1.jpg

The H-Beast and their younglings will be overly distracted by "The Decoy" aka the Retro Jordan IV that drops the same day as this - Trust me !!!!!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone know if the allstar shoes all carry the same print in the same spots or does it vary shoe to shoe? Asking because the blue kinda throws it off for me.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Nope, I with you both.  Confirmed for 14 Feb/V-Day.  I asked NikeStore on Twitter and that's what I was told.
Do the VIIs fit the same as the VIs?  I love my VIs but haven't had a chance to try on any VIIs.

sharks will be a GR on the 14th, which is great news. hopefully with all the hyped shoes lately, those will sit on the shelves a bit

Gonna try getting the BHM kobes this weekend...has any store even got these??? My job said they they dont know which sucks...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Eastbay Rep,
Eastbay what's the availability on BHM sneakers, on-line? or phone?...

-Thanks

Those "Iridescent" 7s are very nice best by so far in my opinion... 
happy.gif
We do not have any information on the BHM colorway at this time.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

As promised, I snagged the Black/Wolf Greys -- here's some pics...

13zrcll.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Copped. Have you tried them on yet? I wore 9.5 in the 6s (could've easily fit 10 too), would you suggest I go with a 10?

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Kobe VII 488244-001 and 488244-100 at outlets...pricing varies but I hear they might be selling as low as $99... I'm hoping I just pass on some good karma bc I want to grab a pair of Cloaks in my size

702-650-8888 Las Vegas

480-998-1136 Scottsdale, AZ

952-854-5042 Bloomington, MN

305-740-0121 South Miami, FL
just to let everyone know i called and none of these have any Kobe VII's on sale...

Doesn't look like he'll get the cloaks
laugh.gif
I believe in the outlet thread, they are the VI that are $99.

Nice pick up Flint.

Back
Top Bottom