The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

please stop calling them the harry potters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by bballkid11

That Video almost made me Tear!!! lol

SO many decisions!! So little time....
i can afford one pair: cement IV's, galaxy's, BHM's or cloaks? tough decision... 
ohwell.gif

Same here. Galaxy's win BY FAR!

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by bballkid11

That Video almost made me Tear!!! lol

SO many decisions!! So little time....
i can afford one pair: cement IV's, galaxy's, BHM's or cloaks? tough decision... 
ohwell.gif

Same here. Galaxy's win BY FAR!

Yea Me too!! My only fear is Passing on all of those and Then not being able to get my Galaxy's
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by megatron

How ya feel about non brothas wearin the BHMs?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 does this really matter? how about us non nba all stars wearing all star shoes? 

laugh.gif

How about all of us that are going to wear year of the dragon shoes and we're not Chinese? 

indifferent.gif

Sharks are a GR after all!!!
There on eastbay, I might just wait until I can use some discount codes on those.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Sharks are a GR after all!!!
There on eastbay, I might just wait until I can use some discount codes on those.

That's what I was thinking.

Wondering if I should order .5 size up on the Sharks. Even on the Eastbay product page it says they run narrow. I don't have wide feet by any means, and the Chicago Xs are narrow and fit snug but also comfortable. They're just a %!%@% to put on/take off.

I just ordered true to size from Eastbay. These are in stores though. My buddy who works at Finish Line said they went on sale today. Prob could have got them in person but oh well.

i think i need to pass on the sharks for now...they are a general release after all right? really love those ASG after all those nice pics

I like the ASG a lot too but I dunno about wearing them with clothes. They are probably great to ball with but I hoop outside and I heard you can't in the Kobes.

Check out this video and see how good the Sharks look on feet:

yo y'all, got a real serious question...

since i'm not the man himself, Kobe Bryant, can i still wear his shoes? or is that like, not possible? i mean, they are his shoes, but they're so cool and i want them, so like, what y'all think about me wearing kobes?

Had to pull the trigger on the Sharks. They just look too good to pass up right now. To me, they're the best looking ones so far that I'd actually ball in. Which is why I had to have them.

People asked that exact same bhm question every year. Honestly its not a smart question but if you want to take it literally people should be happy that people of all races are acknowledging bhm as a whole. Asking that question though is liking asking if white school teachers can't teach about MLK Jr or Rosa Parks...

People should be proud if other races want to wear a shoe that represents bhm but really who cares.

Damn, everyone is buying the sharks now. Im waiting for them to hit ndc so i can use my voucher. Even then im still not sure if I should get them when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom