The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

love that pic of the Harry Potters up there, showing all the colors at once. Damn, can't wait for them!

just got back from the ball and saw the sharks at footaction...and to my surprise...they are kinda place...not that impressive...the material is kinda cheap to me too....definitely not spending $140 on these...ill wait til they go on sale or something

for me cloaks, sharks then BHM.

like i said before once you have the cloaks in hand its amazing. its crazy the colors stand out alot and the reflection is amazing. it shines alot which i like

when trying to add Sharks to cart now, FL and Eastbay showing that they are out of stock... wishing i wouldn't have waited now.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

for me cloaks, sharks then BHM.

like i said before once you have the cloaks in hand its amazing. its crazy the colors stand out alot and the reflection is amazing. it shines alot which i like

Hey bro... Did you get info On how many pairs your HoHs got in?

EDIT: also, how do you feel about the BHM in person?

can someone shed some light on what kind of stores will be receiving the all stars ? Will they be at a majority of niketowns and house of hoops ?

@mjrod idk exactly how many pairs but they said there should be enough pairs for ppl and that it is a QS for the cloaks and im guessing too for the BHM i didnt really care for those...and the BHM are nice in person but the design is just not for me. hope that helps

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

can someone shed some light on what kind of stores will be receiving the all stars ? Will they be at a majority of niketowns and house of hoops ?

all niketowns, hoh, ndc, eastbay, footlocker, most places, just more limited pairs per place

@mjrod idk exactly how many pairs but they said there should be enough pairs for ppl and that it is a QS for the cloaks and im guessing too for the BHM i didnt really care for those...and the BHM are nice in person but the design is just not for me. hope that helps

Thanks for the reply homie... Very appreciated!

Originally Posted by manslayer

I'm praying that all the ASG/BHM/Harry Potters are limited to 1 per person on NDC so everyone can get a shot at them.

I hope they're 1 per person so that I can't double up
laugh.gif
. I want x2 on the HPs and the ASGs, and if I have a chance to, I will.

so i walk into HOH today and they know me alot because i go in all the time to get kobes and kobe gear. the guy is like hey i got something for you come over here. we go to the counter and he shows me the BHM, Sharks and the
"Cloaks"

this shoe is amazing in person!!!!!!!!! crazy to descibe it but the pictures we got are good but better in person. everytime you move the shoe you get a different reflection. its amazing, quick pic he let me took

npougj.jpg

Those look good, can't wait to see them in person...  

For those undecided about the Sharks... They are very beautiful, that's why I had to cop off Eastbay for more...

Don't sleep on them y'all...

Here's a repost of my pics...

so i walk into HOH today and they know me alot because i go in all the time to get kobes and kobe gear. the guy is like hey i got something for you come over here. we go to the counter and he shows me the BHM, Sharks and the
"Cloaks"

this shoe is amazing in person!!!!!!!!! crazy to descibe it but the pictures we got are good but better in person. everytime you move the shoe you get a different reflection. its amazing, quick pic he let me took

npougj.jpg
potter-gifs-body-ready.gif

btw, not "Cloaks"........... but.....

potter-gifs-fires-1.gif

This month is so horrible like why so many kicks
frown.gif

I'm hoping people pass up on sharks so I can cop later end of this month bhm are a must for me
That crazy patter sets them off Dam you Nike

voldemort_harry_potter_funny1.gif

^^^^ "The Decoy" is at WORK !!! 
roll.gif
(GOTCHA!!!!!) ----   
Its official, the #thirst level for them Retro Jordan IV's is definitely building up QUICK since the "less pairs than CONCORDs" rumor dropped. Lets hope they continue to drink 'The Kool-Aid" and stay distracted by JB and their hype machine.
snape_move_bitch_harry_potter_funny_gifs_pics_images_.gif

I can't wait to just WALTZ right past them Retro starved "Hatchlings" and copp me some Harry P's !!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom