The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Pulled the trigger on the Sharks. Just had to, I've been eyeing them for a while. But now I HAVE to cop the IVs on NDC because I have a nice voucher. I'm really limiting my chances but oh well. NDC hasn't failed me yet!

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I just ordered true to size from Eastbay. These are in stores though. My buddy who works at Finish Line said they went on sale today. Prob could have got them in person but oh well.

Finish Line has Kobe's?

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

I just ordered true to size from Eastbay. These are in stores though. My buddy who works at Finish Line said they went on sale today. Prob could have got them in person but oh well.

Finish Line has Kobe's?
This.

how do these fit ? do they fit like the lebrons ? i kinda have wide feet my true size is a 13 but i copped a 14 in the lebrons should i do the same with the kobes or half size bigger thanks

As cool as the glow is on the all stars I wish they would have done something more creative and less gimmicky with the rest of that shoe. Actually the glow idea is a year late, imagine the VI with glowing scales. GET WITH IT NIKE!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Finish Line has Kobe's?
This.
I just called my local FinishLine and they won't be getting them. I'm pretty sure the store my friend works at is a FinishLine though. He's out of state, so not positive.

Why does Eastbay/Footlocker have all the sizes of the Sharks listed in stock but I can't add my size 13 to the cart
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why does Eastbay/Footlocker have all the sizes of the Sharks listed in stock but I can't add my size 13 to the cart
30t6p3b.gif

they playing with you man

Just called them and the Eastbay rep said they don't launch until next Tues. the 14th so that's why I can't get them now. Why in blue hell would they even put them on the site then
30t6p3b.gif
Hope you guys that got to order get yours and don't have to wait until next week.

Just called them and the Eastbay rep said they don't launch until next Tues. the 14th so that's why I can't get them now. Why in blue hell would they even put them on the site then
30t6p3b.gif
Hope you guys that got to order get yours and don't have to wait until next week.
So is it an error that they are up for sale on Eastbay? What did the rep tell you? I mean, they posted they are available on the official Eastbay blog before they went live: http://blog.eastbay.com/all/nike-zoom-kobe-vii-shark-now-available/

I don't know if it's an error, but that's the explanation he gave me as to why the site currently has all sizes in stock, but won't let you add them to the cart at the moment.

Hope it's all good. I ordered my pair as normal, my CC was charged and received an email. I'll call them tomorrow.

30t6p3b.gif

Has anyone else confirmed this?

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Is there going to be a limit per customer for the Galaxy/ASGs??

from what i remember last yr, yea they are!!
Limit 1 or 2 per? I really want to get a couple pairs.
i think its one per person but u can get kd, kobe, and brons but one of each!!

I'm praying that all the ASG/BHM/Harry Potters are limited to 1 per person on NDC so everyone can get a shot at them.

so i walk into HOH today and they know me alot because i go in all the time to get kobes and kobe gear. the guy is like hey i got something for you come over here. we go to the counter and he shows me the BHM, Sharks and the
"Cloaks"

this shoe is amazing in person!!!!!!!!! crazy to descibe it but the pictures we got are good but better in person. everytime you move the shoe you get a different reflection. its amazing, quick pic he let me took

npougj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom