The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Taiwanese, get it right!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Taiwanese, get it right!
laugh.gif
Taiwanese....Chinese.....same difference.....
(btw, I know how sensitive you Taiwanese are to being called Chinese.....so that was in good humor)...
So he is not a Chincilla...how about a Taiwanese Tern?

Sweet, just got tracking information on my sharks from Footlocker.com. Should be arriving here at my office next week.

I personally think Kobe has the best pair of the BHM basketball pack. Hope the Lakeshow show up and show out in the garden tonight.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

You are crazy thapoint....
Lin will do okay, but KB24 is NOT letting that guy outshine him tonight, in the Garden...on National TV....
I wouldn't be surprised to see BlackMamba take a bite outta the Chinese Chinchilla....
@Thapointguy -- I hope you know KOBE will be doin "The Big Balls" dance when he's done eating chinese food with Lin and the Knicks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n6wbgg.gif

I can't wait for them "Harry Potters" to drop, I'm gonna grab some Concord VII's after I snag my pair of the HP's !! - Might have to get The Sharks cause they are looking mighty nice in all the pics I've seen. 

I hope there isnt a line for them Harry P's cause im gonna make em' --

tumblr_lwbepbFIth1r5qrimo1_250.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Lin will do okay, but KB24 is NOT letting that guy outshine him tonight, in the Garden...on National TV....
I wouldn't be surprised to see BlackMamba take a bite outta the Chinese Chinchilla....
@Thapointguy -- I hope you know KOBE will be doin "The Big Balls" dance when he's done eating chinese food with Lin and the Knicks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n6wbgg.gif

I can't wait for them "Harry Potters" to drop, I'm gonna grab some Concord VII's after I snag my pair of the HP's !! - Might have to get The Sharks cause they are looking mighty nice in all the pics I've seen. 

I hope there isnt a line for them Harry P's cause im gonna make em' --

roll.gif

roll.gif
*Right click, save on that Kobe gif.

Chinese Chinchilla doesn't even make sense....I'm going to call him Yellow Mamba

I like the Sharks, but there's just too many other shoes that I want more. I'm undecided on the Cloaks right now. Since it seems like they're going to be limited, I hope the people that really want them, get them.

I need to stop by my local HOH to see what's up with them.

And this guy is still posting gifs with cuss words in them? I'm surprised he hasn't got suspended/banned yet.
laugh.gif

hopefully i work sunday, hopefully weather doesnt take a toll on business too much this weekend!!!
if everything goes smooth i will have me a pair of cloaks/ink/jellyfish....i will never refer to them as HP

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

How much will the BHMs be with tax? Like 145$?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Really? You don't have a calculator and can't do math? C'mon son....

On another note, looks like the Invisibility Cloaks will be on Swoosh discount...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]Black/Court Purple-Turquoise Blue[/td][td]$84.00[/td][td]488371-005[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by nimhet

Chinese Chinchilla doesn't even make sense....I'm going to call him Yellow Mamba
I try too hard.....

back to your regularly scheduled program....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

On another note, looks like the Invisibility Cloaks will be on Swoosh discount...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]Black/Court Purple-Turquoise Blue[/td][td]$84.00[/td][td]488371-005[/td][/tr][/table]

I hope that's true!! I'll be def on them now!! That price tag is looking nice.

I don't think the lace tips on ASG glows anymore. whatevs still copped. Cloak on swoosh?! hope they're readily available then.

Originally Posted by tyonenine

1531npd.jpg

I was gonna pass on these easily, but this pic changed my mind. I'm probably gonna cop now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think this picture just sold me... 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

asg look sick! easily the best out the galaxy pack along side the foams they definitely nailed the galaxy theme on those two shoes

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope that's true!! I'll be def on them now!! That price tag is looking nice.

If they're on Swoosh - that means they can't be THAT hard to get, right?
Like I can go in when HoH opens in the morning?

Kobe's gonna wear the Sharks in the game? C'mon now...he did the appearance in the Rice last year and he didn't wear them in the game...colors aren't even close...BHM are mostly black so it'll work. watch he wears the del sols
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom