The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Eastbay is cray. How the hell does an "error" like that happen? Even their official blog posted the Sharks were available for sale!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Are you guys really buying in to the Harry Potter nickname? @+%##@$ hypebeasts.. (-____-)

no...  unless nike confirms otherwise, they will be addressed as the jellyfish...

certainly makes the most sense right now...

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Are you guys really buying in to the Harry Potter nickname? @+%##@$ hypebeasts.. (-____-)

no...  unless nike confirms otherwise, they will be addressed as the jellyfish...

certainly makes the most sense right now...
Nike did confirm them as the "Invisibility Cloaks"

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I feel like I've been following this thread pretty closely and have yet to see any concrete info about the release of the Cloaks. Am I missing something? All I've seen is that HOH will have them, but who else? Will they be online?

Thinking the same thing...which places will have this bad boy?  Hopefully people overlook this shoe cuz of all the other crazy releases plus the retro 4's

NDC confirmed that the Cloaks will be a QS, and will be available on their site. Eastbay Ray should chime in soon when he has concrete info.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

NDC confirmed that the Cloaks will be a QS, and will be available on their site. Eastbay Ray should chime in soon when he has concrete info.
yeah I read they will be available on NDC, but didn't know if there was any info on brick and mortar locations yet - I thought I saw someone post that they'll be at some HOHs

had no idea sharks came out already!? i thougth the 14th? any other websites carrying them still for retail?

Just got my Bruce Lee ID's in. I posted them on the I'd thread but thought I'd post them on here too for those of u that don't check that thread too often.

hopefully eastbay gets the cloaks, since they're already getting the all stars

cloaks > asg
or

asg > cloaks

Eastbay Sharks - fully shipped!

Sure glad I decided to check this thread the other night. No way I would have known Eastbay put them up for sale by "mistake." haha

tumblr_lz5robzBOU1qe0uldo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Kobe has an appearance at an NY FL tomorrow for a preview release for the great whites.
http://m.unlocked.footloc...ike-zoom-kobe-vii-shark/
Looks like a typo on the price though. They also mention a snake for the predator pack, prob already known though.
I was wondering if they were going to have another event this year...I was there for the VI Rice release last year. It was pretty cool seeing Kobe there, still remember him cursing when a 10 year old asked him if it bothered him that people say he got 3 of his rings cause of Shaq 
laugh.gif
....might stop by after work and see whats up
Will not be picking up the Sharks on RD but will get them down the line. Too much heat coming out in the next few weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

i hope my niketown in MA gets the all stars. if not itll be a joke. Boston has kobe hate!!! lol

I hope so too, or the HoH, which is where I got my cheetahs

Finally copped the Del Sols and Concords of Eastbay. I used the code LKS1RMN1 and got 15% my order!!!!

Nice IDs! My first Kobe 7s will be the Sharks. I'm going to try to scoop the Cloaks and ASGs too.

I'm gonna call it first and say Kobe will bring out the BHM tonight. There are couple factors as to why.

BHM release tonight
National TV game on ESPN
Madison Square Garden
They are ugly as %@$! imo so it needs as much exposure as it can get.
laugh.gif

Lin-sanity will steal the spotlight though.
pimp.gif

You are crazy thapoint....
Lin will do okay, but KB24 is NOT letting that guy outshine him tonight, in the Garden...on National TV....
I wouldn't be surprised to see BlackMamba take a bite outta the Chinese Chinchilla....

Back
Top Bottom