The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Sharks will be here on the 16th from Eastbay... I hate waiting
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

For those undecided about the Sharks... They are very beautiful, that's why I had to cop off Eastbay for more...

Don't sleep on them y'all...

Here's a repost of my pics...

FIYAH! 
pimp.gif
 These things will be catching everyone's eye when I rock them in the summa summa summa-time.

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

Just waiting on eastbay to tell me my sharks have been shipped...
Ordered mine last night around 7. Got the shipping email and will be here the 16th...damn.

Wow those Potters look amazing. I feel like i would be looking at them more then rocking them though. This will probably be my deciding factor between these and the cement IVs.

Getting nervous about the ASG, no sneaker stores in my area have any info what so ever on these. If NDC is the only option, I'm screwed!

Anyone have any insight on how ASG releases are? Like what stores might get'em or some online sites, It'll be my first time trying to get a pair. Thanks.

Think u should try calling a little closer to release date. Pretty sure eastbay,finishline,etc. will be receiving them.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Getting nervous about the ASG, no sneaker stores in my area have any info what so ever on these. If NDC is the only option, I'm screwed!

Anyone have any insight on how ASG releases are? Like what stores might get'em or some online sites, It'll be my first time trying to get a pair. Thanks.

you should do fine with ndc.  nike has like 4-5 pairs dropping that same day, should allow you to at least get the pair you want.  ndc is the site i'm using and i'm not nervous in the slightest.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Just called them and the Eastbay rep said they don't launch until next Tues. the 14th so that's why I can't get them now. Why in blue hell would they even put them on the site then
30t6p3b.gif
Hope you guys that got to order get yours and don't have to wait until next week.

Has anyone else confirmed this?
The Sharks were placed online in error. The 14th is the correct release date and after the error was caught they have been taken down until then. All orders that were placed while they were available will be or have already shipped out as normal, however. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We don't blame you guys at Eastbay for causing this error.
smile.gif
Congrats to those that's getting them early.

You guys saying that niketowns and house of hoops will carry yhr all stars .....i don't think that's correct. Niketown Boston said they will not be carrying the all star pack and house of Hoops in mass. Said the same thing

But maybe those 2 are low end stores on the chain. Sucks

Eastbay rep Ryan are you all getting any of the other kobe 7 releases this month (BHM, All-Star, Cloaks,)?

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Eastbay rep Ryan are you all getting any of the other kobe 7 releases this month (BHM, All-Star, Cloaks,)?
We are getting the All-Stars on 2/24, but at this time we do not have any information on the BHM or Invisibility Cloaks.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I guess I'm going to have to start keeping up with this thread. Looks like some good VIIs will start releasing now. I really want the All Stars
and maybe sharks and wolfs. I'm so glad none of the BHMs are looking good to me. I can't work them into the budget.

Originally Posted by Freeze

you should do fine with ndc.  nike has like 4-5 pairs dropping that same day, should allow you to at least get the pair you want.  ndc is the site i'm using and i'm not nervous in the slightest.

I hope so but I don't see the servers lasting with all these releases. God I hope I'm wrong tho, really feeling these ASG.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I hope so but I don't see the servers lasting with all these releases. God I hope I'm wrong tho, really feeling these ASG.
if everything drops at the same time, the NDC server will be hammered to death....I'm not even banking on eastbay.

BHM will give a little preview of what will happen for the ASG pack, well, traffics probably times 3 at least
devil.gif

I feel like I've been following this thread pretty closely and have yet to see any concrete info about the release of the Cloaks. Am I missing something? All I've seen is that HOH will have them, but who else? Will they be online?

Back
Top Bottom