The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

^ beautiful shots of the YOTD. I hope I can cop a pair. But those simeon PE VII's are nice.
--------------^^^^^------------This. Plus does the SCA stand for Simeon Catholic Academy?????

Did somebody really say they don't know what a Jellyfish is???? And then compared it to a pokemon.... man I feel bad for lower education.... Jellyfish, you go to a beach and something stings you and its hurts soooooo much. They have tentacles and there like over a 100 different species....

the yotd....remind me a little of a chirstmas elf ... hahaha

i like the concept and the dragon on the heel is tight...but not sure how i feel about the color combination...

those Jelly Fish are horrible...hope the adult ones are not that colorway...like a Hornets colorway that don't sell.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

those Jelly Fish are horrible...hope the adult ones are not that colorway...like a Hornets colorway that don't sell.

agreed.
but unfortunately, hypebeats will have their way  
laugh.gif

dope PEs, and as far as those jellyfish goes they dope for GS especially girls cant see them being mens!!

Nice PE, a royal blue version of the del sols. YOTD looking better and better. Like the darker lines on the upper, tones down the red on there. I'll make a run for the black/grey after I try on the ID coming in Friday.

Serena Williams BHM's are out, wonder if all the BHM's will have the same theme/print as hers...
serena-williams-black-history-month_02.jpg

serena-williams-black-history-month.jpg

Those Royal Blues are what Simeon was wearing this past weekend against Findlay Prep. As I said a few pages back Findlay also have a Navy blue/red colorway

wanna see those bhm, as well as new pics of the big bangs and actual release dates need to start saving money, feb might be an expensive as month

Back
Top Bottom