The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^ Concords look AMAZING. What the del sols were to the vi's, the concords are to the vii's. If I skip on these Xs this weekend, then I'll pick these up instead.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I dont even mess with Kobes kicks..
But his commercial got me..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Probably pick up one or two cws this year.

same here

tried the white ones on in the store and was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I have most of VIs cause it was just a great execution by Nike

But the VIIs are really growing on me.......so it looks like Im gonna bite the bullet and buy the Xmas, Sharks & Wolfs

i'll post a more extensive review in the future but i just got back from playing in the play fast midsoles.
all i gotta say is omgwtf it was so painful to play in! i didn't tie my shoes any differently than i normally do and yet the lateral side of the bottom of my feet were screaming in pain.
i had to keep loosening and loosening my laces to be able to walk on the court after the first game. doing that also cause some heel slippage which sucked.
maybe i'm used to playing lower in the 5's and having the shoe mold to my feet in the 6's because the 7's keep me ice skating at times i never skated before.
playing in the 7's puts my feet higher than i've grown accustomed to in the past couple years.
so i'm gonna give my 7's a rest for now until the end of the month.

btw, played strong twice and fast once. imo so far it's 6>5>7 play strong>7 play fast. and i'm talking about performance.

7b626f4552d21103e305e14fd90b4fdec357f453_r.jpg

Not feeling these with those black socks stickin out.... gotta wear low cut socks w/ these... just my opinion...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Not feeling these with those black socks stickin out.... gotta wear low cut socks w/ these... just my opinion...
Thanks for the opinion..
grin.gif
, but in my opinion they're irritating with the Strap touching bare skin..

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Concords look AMAZING. What the del sols were to the vi's, the concords are to the vii's. If I skip on these Xs this weekend, then I'll pick these up instead.

qft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Thanks for the opinion..
grin.gif

THIS

Seriously debating IDing a black tongue/white shozoku with the cushlon/lunarlon insole and just using them with the del sols and concords. I just can't vibe with that damn wrap!

here...
photo3hx.jpg

photo2bn.jpg

photo4ww.jpg

photo5wqp.jpg

photo6zj.jpg

photo7do.jpg

this bag is so comfy. I really like the subtle detailing, it's perfect.
don't like the concords. Will probably get the big bangs and wait
for better colorways to drop.

the Lakers are a mess. smfh

how big is that back pack exactly? id love to get that for the gym but doesnt looks like i can fit my shoes, clothes, and ball in there
frown.gif

looks like Kobe doesn't like to "play strong".I think I only saw him where the strong 2-3x

Originally Posted by djeo23

Thanks for the opinion..
grin.gif

THIS

Rocked mine to hoop to try something different with the strong strap on. You have to wear higher socks its not an option. my low cut socks were horrible once my legs started to sweat with the lotion I had on and began to itch like your wearing high socks but can't bunch them down. Sort of disappointed in that after playing so much in the 6's. Going to try the fast insoles but I didn't bring them with me tonight. Anyone who hopped and had sweat had the salt or sweat lines start to build around the strap? That would be bad. Like an old baseball hat.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how big is that back pack exactly? id love to get that for the gym but doesnt looks like i can fit my shoes, clothes, and ball in there
frown.gif
will not fit a ball. shoes definitely. two shoes will fit perfectly with tons of space left.
They're Medium/28 Liters
more or less 1.5 feet in length. It's spacious for its size.

might have to look into it, hate the big gym bag i have. this would be much better and looks GOOOD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

here...
photo3hx.jpg

photo2bn.jpg

photo4ww.jpg

photo5wqp.jpg

photo6zj.jpg

photo7do.jpg

this bag is so comfy. I really like the subtle detailing, it's perfect.
don't like the concords. Will probably get the big bangs and wait
for better colorways to drop.

the Lakers are a mess. smfh

Nice pics....I want this too...

set me back $80 if you convert it. RMK has them waaaaaaaaaay cheaper even after shipping. oh well.

When will Kobe wear a different CW???
is this like how Jordan did back then? Just two
CWs the entire year. If that's the case, I will
be getting the del sols for cheap eventually.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by djeo23

Thanks for the opinion..
grin.gif

THIS

Rocked mine to hoop to try something different with the strong strap on. You have to wear higher socks its not an option. my low cut socks were horrible once my legs started to sweat with the lotion I had on and began to itch like your wearing high socks but can't bunch them down. Sort of disappointed in that after playing so much in the 6's. Going to try the fast insoles but I didn't bring them with me tonight. Anyone who hopped and had sweat had the salt or sweat lines start to build around the strap? That would be bad. Like an old baseball hat.

I think ol boy was just trying to flame.. Apparently he doesnt "play strong" #pause

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I am in love with these

see i aint the only one rocking with the strap loose hahaha, the shoe in overall is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 didnt like VI concords feel that these might be the best concord off the kobe line IMO

Honestly I've played in Kobe iv, v, vi, and recently vii. I am a huge kobe fan (being from DT LA) and a fan of his shoes (I currently own 60pairs). Honestly for the price/quality/performance of the kobe vii these are the worst shoes hes ever put out! I don't have a pair in my collection which have came apart after playing in them once! Or one that looks so poorly put together that I had to take scissors to... When I got my cheetah pairs I had to fix the air bubble, and I had to take scissors to the knitting? (sorry for my bad descriptions) and just recently my shoes falling apart after one game!? (like others on this board) The only reason why I'm still going buy some of these new CW is because of the originality of them (ie shark big bang) and because I believe Kobe is not entirely responsible for how these sneakers hold up. But despite all the hype on this forum for these sneakers I am not BLIND and I can clearly see that these are nowhere near worth 180 bucks let alone 200... I'm so disappointed in NIKE right now, I just want shoes to go back to the quality of the Kobe IV for a price/performance of the Kobe IV, *$^@ Nike Greediness!

Yeah, I agree with you Josh. I played in my VIIs a few times and went back to unDS my IVs to play in those.

Back
Top Bottom