The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Does anyone from Miami know what happened at NT miami? heard they were gonna give out wristbands for the yotd kobe's but apparently they had their release info wrong?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I am sure I will get flamed, but IMO the BHM Kobe is "TURRIBLE".  Worst of the three BHM Sigs, and I can honestly say that this Kobe 7 sig seems to get progressively worse with each leaked CW.  Completely opposite for me with 5s and 6s.  7s feel awful to me on foot and CWs haven't done anything to inspire.

Pretty clear to me why with the pricetag, people are driving in herds to the KD4 camp. 
I AGREE %100
bhm reminds me of my grandmas house carpet

I like the idea and what the BHM represent but the execution is off to me. They just don't look that fresh. Maybe if they would have hints of the kente cloth that would have been better instead of the entire upper. Then again they may look better in person.

Originally Posted by gameupz

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Anyone know if the sharks or wolf will release in Canada? Really interested in the whole predator pack

Do any Kobe's release in Canada?
Yeah all the general ones have and the cheetah 7s did, but I'm not too sure about the sharks/wolf, employees in store don't even know what I'm talking about. But a lot of our footlockers have HOH sections now so it's hard to tell what we will or won't get these days, don't know whether to buy online early or wait for release day to see if they will drop here. I'm in toronto, don't know about other areas
Hate to break it to you, but footlocker in Canada gets them from Eastbay. You might as well just order them yourself.

Originally Posted by DAR228

tumblr_lyqikvuKSR1qzy5v0
Not bad.

i like how the sole is transparent and you can see through it and see the red/green material

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Anyone know if the sharks or wolf will release in Canada? Really interested in the whole predator pack

Do any Kobe's release in Canada?
Yeah all the general ones have and the cheetah 7s did, but I'm not too sure about the sharks/wolf, employees in store don't even know what I'm talking about. But a lot of our footlockers have HOH sections now so it's hard to tell what we will or won't get these days, don't know whether to buy online early or wait for release day to see if they will drop here. I'm in toronto, don't know about other areas
i've seen most releases here in Canada. never seen kobe's that were exclusive to HOH though.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I am sure I will get flamed, but IMO the BHM Kobe is "TURRIBLE".  Worst of the three BHM Sigs, and I can honestly say that this Kobe 7 sig seems to get progressively worse with each leaked CW.  Completely opposite for me with 5s and 6s.  7s feel awful to me on foot and CWs haven't done anything to inspire.

Pretty clear to me why with the pricetag, people are driving in herds to the KD4 camp. 
I AGREE %100
bhm reminds me of my grandmas house carpet

Haha

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I don't have much knowledge on these shoes so could someone help me out. I can't play in low top shoes, is the strong system like an ankle brace? And are the systems just all price or are the actually worth it?

its actually more like a compression sleeve rather than an ankle brace.

Attack Fast:
For players with a speed-based game, there’s the Attack Fast insert. Attack Fast features a Phylon midsole with Zoom units in the forefoot and heel for lightweight responsiveness. It also has a low-cut, power-stretch cuff that hugs the foot for added support. The sock-like fit eliminates the need for a traditional tongue and innersleeve, which also reduces weight.

Attack Strong:
Those who play a more physical game will prefer the Attack Strong insert, which offers a full-length Cushlon midsole and an ankle cuff for a comfortable ride with great support. Sensory cuffs are made of an engineered power-stretch material that is paded and perforated for comfort and ventilation.

Regular version: $140 - Attack Fast only

Supreme version: $180 - Attack Fast and Strong

Thanks for the info man. I'm very scared of ankle injuries from past experiences so I think I'll pass on these.

I'm getting the vibe that the KOBE VII BHM (along with all the other BHM Sigs except KDIV's) will be in most of the outlets come March

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

I'm getting the vibe that the KOBE VII BHM (along with all the other BHM Sigs except KDIV's) will be in most of the outlets come March
roll.gif

They should, but resellers are onto kobes, lebrons and kds now so these will be gone.

Any word of how the elites will look like? tech specs?
I'm really begging for a better performance shoe this year and the 7s normal or supreme just aren't top shoes performance wise.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

They should, but resellers are onto kobes, lebrons and kds now so these will be gone.

I agree and they will not make it to the outlets.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

This. Plus Nike isn't dumb enough to over saturate the market with BHM's. They'll make just enough for most sizes to sell out.

ehhhh the BHM are very disappointing... the kobe BHM are getting worse every year too me..... I am waiting for the ASG pair though..... very fresh

Back
Top Bottom