The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by shindo03

Feb 18th release date is most likely incorrect. I mean I could be wrong but why would they do a quickstrike on the same date when the Jordan 4's come out. I mean it has happened before. I think dude read the info wrong on the internet or something lol.

why not? last year they came out with the BHM 3s and Kobe BHMs on the same day the Jordan 13 Playoffs came out

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Shark or Wolf, if you could only get one, which would it be?
Sharks, only because they're a more uniquely executed colorway. I'll be passing on both personally cuz I have plenty of blue and grey based shoes, but they're both pretty nice.

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

just picked these up...
happy.gif
23532.jpg

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Shark or Wolf, if you could only get one, which would it be?
Sharks. Both looks good but I'll give the edge to Sharks because of its unique look. 

Originally Posted by waverder

a very nice colorway.. im just waiting for them to go discounted on swoosh soon. Can't wait!

Same. Weird the supremes were available on discount right away and not these.

the black/greys are a nice colorway. sharks looks nice! as well as the yotd. *edit rotd.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Now where are these names coming from? Cloaks?
I could care less what they are called...but these will be an instant cop 
pimp.gif

I am loving them 
pimp.gif

^ Someone stated a couple pages back that his footlocker (which usually gets nothing) will be getting the sharks, so they're looking like a gr. No need to worry about changing your sig.
grin.gif

I think I'm over the galaxies. Only really focused on the sharks, but deciding if I should hold out for a sale or use my Nike voucher.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by shindo03

Feb 18th release date is most likely incorrect. I mean I could be wrong but why would they do a quickstrike on the same date when the Jordan 4's come out. I mean it has happened before. I think dude read the info wrong on the internet or something lol.

why not? last year they came out with the BHM 3s and Kobe BHMs on the same day the Jordan 13 Playoffs came out

True. Like Dave Whites and BHM this year. I don't know I probably have the same chance of being as him being right. But, I'm pretty adamant on thinking it's not the 18th. 

Guess I will see how the Sharks release goes, it is slow I will pick some up, if not then on to the Wolf.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Someone stated a couple pages back that his footlocker (which usually gets nothing) will be getting the sharks, so they're looking like a gr. No need to worry about changing your sig.
grin.gif

LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom