The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^^nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by TXZ

Okay, now I will be massively disappointed if I don't get the Cloaks. I just need to know what size (Am a sz 9.5 in the Kobe IV, a sz 9 in the Kobe V, a size 9.5 in the Kobe VI).

Trust me lol -- These "Harry Potter" shoes drop at the same time as "THE DECOY" aka Retro Jordan IV <<<<< "Young H-Beast Hatchlings" will be all over that Retro J and we will be able to walk in and purchase our limited
 "quickstrike-ed" shoe with no hassle.  

These will be limited and they will sell out - 3M swoosh with color changing paint job on a KOBE sig = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whos to say that they dont cop both? Im sure the same stores that carry the cloaks will carry the cements.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by TXZ

Okay, now I will be massively disappointed if I don't get the Cloaks. I just need to know what size (Am a sz 9.5 in the Kobe IV, a sz 9 in the Kobe V, a size 9.5 in the Kobe VI).

Trust me lol -- These "Harry Potter" shoes drop at the same time as "THE DECOY" aka Retro Jordan IV <<<<< "Young H-Beast Hatchlings" will be all over that Retro J and we will be able to walk in and purchase our limited
 "quickstrike-ed" shoe with no hassle.  

These will be limited and they will sell out - 3M swoosh with color changing paint job on a KOBE sig = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whos to say that they dont cop both? Im sure the same stores that carry the cloaks will carry the cements.
I'm not worried at all lol lol  
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
- They wont be focused on this shoe cause "The Decoy" has been set ... and it is a bit away from where the cloaks will be in in my area lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Also word is they aren't doing a midnite release for either shoe (Cloaks and Jordan IV's) in my area so if things work out just right I'll be doing the "George Jefferson" while passing them "Hatchlings" squatting for J's

the-george-jefferson-o.gif

Are y'all seriously calling these the Harry Potters?
laugh.gif
Either way, I'll be copping. Think I'm just waiting on those and maybe the YOTDs so far.

Jesus. The Harry potters gotta be the best Kobe sig since the big stage 5 road colorway or the red Barcelonas
30t6p3b.gif
amazing shoe

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
Either way, I'll be copping. Think I'm just waiting on those and maybe the YOTDs so far.

How you gon name a shoe invisibility cloaks if they not invisible doe. Or jelly fish? Smfh id rther them be called harry potters just out of left field n %$!@
pimp.gif

harry potter???? come on
laugh.gif

im go in the HOH and be like hi you have the harry potter's??

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif

How you gon name a shoe invisibility cloaks if they not invisible doe. Or jelly fish? Smfh id rther them be called harry potters just out of left field n %$!@
pimp.gif
Man, end of the day, I don't care what they end up being called as long as I get a pair. I'm a huge fan of iridescent sneakers.

I just don't understand why they are coming out this month
eek.gif
. Damn, about to be broke on the 18th because of ICs and Cement IVs

Back
Top Bottom