The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

shouldn't he be wearing the BHM's by now? especially when they release tonight? he usually wears a shoe the day of or before it drops...

^^
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

That makes no sense that the cloaks are a qs but there on swoosh.
Either way, CLOAKS will sell out - Just hope all you "employees" can get a pair and us regular folks can grab our pairs with no problems stemming from the RIOTs that will happen after the "Hatchlings" realize they'd been duped into waiting for a Retro IV Jordan that will probably drop another 3 times in their lifetime 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't get why they don't put the speckled laces on every pair, that was a great part on most of the V's.

I love how nike twitter say 'FYI: Tonight's launches are so limited we won't be taking phone orders. @NikeStore's Midnight EST links are best way to get product" and it doesn't make me budge to buy these ugly shoes.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Kobe is gonna be salty at the midnight release cuz my boy Lin is killing 'em again!!!

how long has he been your boy... 3 games? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Kobe is gonna be salty at the midnight release cuz my boy Lin is killing 'em again!!!

roll.gif
If you from NY and you been a Knicks fan your whole life, Lin is ya boy!!

Originally Posted by jst628

roll.gif

laugh.gif

it's sad that there's a bunch of ppl jumping on his ****.. i always cheer for the underdog. i was cheering him on in summerleague 2 years ago. looks like he found a home in ny

I've been a die hard Knicks fan my whole life. I was born in Queens and live out on the island now. I am also a huge college basketball fan and have known about him for a while. I went to school at Columbia so I've seen him play many, many times. When they picked him up I had to show all my friends his YouTube highlights from Harvard to prove to them how nasty this guy was.

Back
Top Bottom