The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

When I was at Nike Santa Monica I asked the guy who showed me the BHM how many they got in and he said about 20 pairs. Just an idea for any who asks how limited they are.

Originally Posted by maluah

These bhm cant even moving on ebay.....lot pairs r unsold.....its a bust for resellers.....

Dude I was looking at that as well. Dudes got them up for like 250 -___-... These will go to retail and even lower. Ill get them for 100 if i can just do get some custom work done but even at that price I think thats too pricey.. T

These BHMs are pure Basura
tired.gif

Now The sharks I need! but I am willing to wait for  that drastic price cut

ASG and Cloaks!!!!!! Come Hither!!!!!

Wow another shoe that gets dissed because it's not hyped.Lets not act like people thinking these are ugly is the reason the shoe isn't moving because there have been tons of ugly shoes that moved because they were hyped *coughs...grinches*.Its all about the hype train and right now the KD's are at the forefront of it at the moment.

Originally Posted by 81KB

Wow another shoe that gets dissed because it's not hyped.Lets not act like people thinking these are ugly is the reason the shoe isn't moving because there have been tons of ugly shoes that moved because they were hyped *coughs...grinches*.Its all about the hype train and right now the KD's are at the forefront of it at the moment.
I don't know about that...I mean the Grinch was loud yet simple CW and had a theme behind it...imo the Grinches were not ugly, but I'm biased since I have them 
As far as hype...yes the Kd's are the most hyped out of the 3 but with good reason. It's hard to pass up on the CW's they have put out for $95. 

Even last years Kobe BHM's were subtle yet detailed with the "hidden" BHM mamba print, but this years just look like they were forced. Way too much going on. Here's how they stack imo

1- KD's- were the cheapest, detailed but subtle, and more wearable

2- LBJ's were too close to the cool grey CW, but kind of reminded people of the watch the thrones somewhat and again were subtle and detailed  

3- Kobes were all over the place...I understand the tribal print but honestly their are way better GR's and other CW's imo ( Cloaks, Big Bangs, Poison Dart Frogs,Wolfs, Sharks, ROTD) coming out soon that people rather spend their money on.

For the people that like them and missed out, its a good thing they are being "dissed" since they will be easier to obtain in the next few weeks/months for retail or below hopefully 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

I don't know about that...I mean the Grinch was loud yet simple CW and had a theme behind it...imo the Grinches were not ugly, but I'm biased since I have them 
As far as hype...yes the Kd's are the most hyped out of the 3 but with good reason. It's hard to pass up on the CW's they have put out for $95. 

Even last years Kobe BHM's were subtle yet detailed with the "hidden" BHM mamba print, but this years just look like they were forced. Way too much going on. Here's how they stack imo

1- KD's- were the cheapest, detailed but subtle, and more wearable

2- LBJ's were too close to the cool grey CW, but kind of reminded people of the watch the thrones somewhat and again were subtle and detailed  

3- Kobes were all over the place...I understand the tribal print but honestly their are way better GR's and other CW's imo ( Cloaks, Big Bangs, Poison Dart Frogs,Wolfs, Sharks, ROTD) coming out soon that people rather spend their money on.

For the people that like them and missed out, its a good thing they are being "dissed" since they will be easier to obtain in the next few weeks/months for retail or below hopefully 
pimp.gif

^This^

Like I said earlier Wolves, Sharks, that's about it that I have seen so far. Not a fan of the Cloaks, just not buying into the hype.

Sharks are dope. Will have to get those down the line. Smh at Kobe not wearing his own shoe to that FL event.

a lot of people don't like the BHMs because it looks like they sewed a rug on the upper. It's as simple as that.

If the grinches were a GR they woulda sat on the shelf.But that's neither here or there.Not feeling the sharks.Cloaks are cold though

Still can't get into liking the BHMs or Cloaks. BHMs should be called "Huxtables" because all I think about is Cosby sweaters throwing up on them whenever I see a pair. Cloaks are just as tacky as the automobiles with the same paint-scheme. You guys can have those all day. Sharks will be my first VII. Wished they were Supremes though. I'd dish out the extra $40 for mid-inserts...
tumblr_ly2wvsBCbj1qiu4j4o1_500.jpg

I love the sole of the BHM VII's, that's about it. They should of kept them simple like the KD's and just kept the design inside the shoe and on the bottom sole with a one color upper. Maybe some crazy laces or something.

Either way I respect Black History Month, but I just don't like the designs on all of the shoes. I feel they could of done a way better job on all the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom