The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

NDC is my only hope for both cloaks and ASG, the FL in my area are only getting the sharks on the 18th.

FML!

^The way I see it is if the glass blue zk6 sold out the grinches would have sold out, just not overnight. Maybe in a month.

IMO the grinches would have sat and hit the outlets if they were a GR. No one would want to rock this shoe if 10 other ppl in the streets or mall was wearing the same bright green shoe too. Hypebeasts and owners of this shoe just wouldn't want to admit it. But that's the beauty about the sneaker game, you have to have some shoes being limited and majority as GRs otherwise what's the point of owning every shoe that everyone else will have or have access to. This applies to everything in this world, not just sneakers, that's how we differentiate from one another to some extent

Originally Posted by rillo561

NDC is my only hope for both cloaks and ASG, the FL in my area are only getting the sharks on the 18th.

FML!

Don't All Stars come out on the 25th?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by 81KB

Yeah ok.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm done
Bye bye
Yup.  If Grinchs were a GR they still would have sold out b/c I would have bought them all, all pairs, all sizes. The end. Bye.

Are dudes really saying Bye Bye?I thought we were all grown here?smh I guess

Originally Posted by gameupz

IMO the grinches would have sat and hit the outlets if they were a GR. No one would want to rock this shoe if 10 other ppl in the streets or mall was wearing the same bright green shoe too. Hypebeasts and owners of this shoe just wouldn't want to admit it. But that's the beauty about the sneaker game, you have to have some shoes being limited and majority as GRs otherwise what's the point of owning every shoe that everyone else will have or have access to. This applies to everything in this world, not just sneakers, that's how we differentiate from one another to some extent

I totally agree with you and that's actually all I am saying.i'm speaking on it because the BHM's are getting murdered on here and lets not act like ugly or weird shoes have never been hyped up because of how tough they are to get.Just like you said that it's hard for some to admit it well I'll be the first to say that yes I did get the grinches but it's because of them being extremely limited.it adds to the allure of a shoe.If the BHM'S were a Vault only release then they would get praised on here.most of you may not admit that but you know it's real.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by sho3tym

rillo561 wrote:

FML!

Don't All Stars come out on the 25th?

Yes, should've been more specific.

The Nike Sportswear collection will be available at select retailers & NDC from Feb 23, while the Nike Basketball collection will be available at select retailers & NDC beginning Feb 24.

Back
Top Bottom