The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^Truth^ NWT and his pics had me sold on em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Del Sol = mad underrated.

Don't sleep on them

They're not underrated. They're just $180 dollars. 
laugh.gif

Easy pass at that price. They'll go for less sooner or later, they are everywhere.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Del Sol = mad underrated.

Don't sleep on them

They're not underrated. They're just $180 dollars. 
laugh.gif

Easy pass at that price. They'll go for less sooner or later, they are everywhere.

Lol. So true.

can't wait until tonight. tonight is really just the preliminary foolishness before next weekend! a trial run if you will. so u can fine tune ya online purchase skills before next friday

Originally Posted by Freeze

can't wait until tonight. tonight is really just the preliminary foolishness before next weekend! a trial run if you will. so u can fine tune ya online purchase skills before next friday

Nobody better give the lurkers any tips.

Kobe's just hit here in Kansas City. We still a bunch of the Sharks and the Cloaks will likely sit for a while.

going for cements tonight, if i miss on those i'll try on a second computer for the cloaks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

True indeed, I have my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by rickyfong

hopefully i can snag up the cloaks up on NDC, all that iv traffic might just own me somehow.. i can feel it.

It's gonna be rough...
they will probably sell out under 1min just like the red foams...

Gone are the days of just walking into a store to buy some shoes heh. I do hope at least that ndc has a decent amount and the can handle the traffic.

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

U guys think people will camp out for the cloaks or people will camp out for 4s and pick up cloaks at same time?

I hate to say I'm camping for the Cloaks but I'm gonna be out there tonight. I got a bunch of studying to do anyway. There's no way I'm missin out on these Cloaks like I did for the Red Foams. No way no how.

And yeah, I'm grabbin those 4s too.

Yeah thats true ^ man only hope is NDC has a good amount of pairs or people will only be camping for the 4s and not seeing or hearing bout the cloaks cus i know alot of jordan heads that will jump on a opportunity to resell some kobes! Ughh! SMH!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

U guys think people will camp out for the cloaks or people will camp out for 4s and pick up cloaks at same time?

I hate to say I'm camping for the Cloaks but I'm gonna be out there tonight. I got a bunch of studying to do anyway. There's no way I'm missin out on these Cloaks like I did for the Red Foams. No way no how.

And yeah, I'm grabbin those 4s too.

Fuhhhhh!!!! Yeah I feel u bro. I got my nephew camping out for me for te 4s at another location local footlocker but ill be heading to house of hoops in the am maybe 5-6am hoping i can get in line and copp me some cloaks!!

Well I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be first, at least top ten, in line tonight. I know I'll get my size in 4s and Cloaks if I'm top ten. I'm camping at a HOH so they got 3 full size runs of the 4s and 2 size runs of the Cloaks. Legggggooooo

Whats up with topanga ca HOH saying the mall dont let anyone on the premises until 6am then they allow people in and people line up until 7am when they open. *!%? So were all supposed park across street from mall then drive all fast into mall at 5:55 lol.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Of course you're going to stop and get them, hypebeast
All I know is someone been dodging the gym for a few months now....
don't let me see you there this weekend when I got them sharks with me....
en fuego con todo..... =)

Thinking about buying a 2nd pair of Shark's to kinda customize a little bit as a project. Change the laces, maybe outline the swoosh and add some speckles on the white midsole or something.

Any ideas as to what would be a good color to make some minor changes to these with?

Think I'm gonna post this in the ID thread as well.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Thinking about buying a 2nd pair of Shark's to kinda customize a little bit as a project. Change the laces, maybe outline the swoosh and add some speckles on the white midsole or something.

Any ideas as to what would be a good color to make some minor changes to these with?

i think adding some red splatter somewhere for blood would look dope and really work with the shark theme.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

i think adding some red splatter somewhere for blood would look dope and really work with the shark theme.
Nice idea

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Originally Posted by HotFudge

What all stores are the Cloaks hitting? I must have these shoes, but I worry about the availablity of them since I live in little old West Virginia.

all house of hoops
Anything online? Or am I basically f***ed unless I want to drive 6 hours to the nearest HOH store or pay quadruple the price for a pair on Ebay?

Back
Top Bottom