The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Rocket

Camping out for 3 days just to come up empty on foams was very disheartening. Fortunately I got the pairs I was looking for and only missed out on my size in the Lebrons. Glad to hear you guys got your pairs. How would everyone rank the ASGs compared to the Cloaks. I really don't know which I feel better about. I need to actually unDS my pairs before I decide, I think.
i rate both higher than the other VII's that have released. i fell in love with the cheetahs but the cloaks and all stars are something else. 10/10s. but to answer your question, i rate the cloaks .001 higher than the ASGs.
As of now, I agree with you. I tend to gravitate towards shoes with concepts such as the Cloaks (color changing capability). This will probably change about 20 times in the next week. 

My girl bought a size 6y, and I was wondering if the soles also glow, or is it just for the mens sizes?

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

My girl bought a size 6y, and I was wondering if the soles also glow, or is it just for the mens sizes?

Was wondering the same thing?
nerd.gif

I slept on these shoes. I went to NTNY and i work there and they told me i had to camp for my pairs
indifferent.gif
. But anywho i went home took a shower and then came back to camp and there was like 100 dudes ahead of me already around 11pm. So when they open by the time it was me all they had left was kobe's. They let me cop 2 mens and one kids. Eh im satisfy 
smokin.gif

34nfura.jpg

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Was wondering the same thing?
nerd.gif
I bought a size 7 (check the pic above) they glow in the dark too. All mens and kids sizes.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

Hit a last second buzzer beater for the W tonight with NBA store. Just when I thought I was defeated by NDC, Eastbay, & kb24, 4 pairs coming my way.
smokin.gif

4 pairs of the kobes? what sizes?

2- Size 9's, 2- Size 9.5's (my true size), and also a size 10 I had my sister buy in LA before she headed to the airport coming back home.

new updated picture of my iv v vi vii collection. Big Bangs included 
pimp.gif
 sorry for the low quality pic... 
kobecollection22512.jpg

I tried on my phone, laptop, internet explorer, google chrome, my gf even tried and it just says sold out. Been trying for like 20 minutes.

Just got a confirmation email. I have no idea if i can fit an 8(normally 8.5). Got my fingers crossed that they run a little big so I can pull this off. Thanks a lot to my man who posted the link.

Back
Top Bottom